Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How yall feel about losing Mack?
Sucks to lose a generational talent like Mack, but dude's contract would have put us in salary cap hell for years after paying out Carr last year.

When Mack was the first player that made All Pro first team in two positions, our overall defense was in the lower few in the league.

When Mack won DPOY the next year, our defense was still in the lower few in the league.

Dude was amazing as fuck on his own, but it just proves you can't pay out a defensive player like that, that really doesn't have that much overall effect on the game. I can't think of any team in recent memory that paid out a defensive player like that and were winners.

Recent examples were Von Miller in Denver and Suh in Miami. Both got paid out in the top of the league and made zero impact on winning games after getting their contracts.

Props: Gabe505
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The fuck is Carr doing lol who was he even throwing to. Dude is playing shook, any time his first read isn’t open he gets scared.

This is gonna be a long season if he don’t snap out of it.

I’ve been a heavy Carr defender, but no more, dude needs to play elite for $25 million a year.

Props: BIG CHUNK
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Carr is garbage tonight

Hope Carr realizes his guaranteed money is gone and he can be cut next year with little cap hit to the team and we have four 1st rounders in the next two years.

Dude hasn’t been the same since his leg break.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i was cussing out the tv super loud when he threw that INT and nobody was even there i lost my shit, 25 million dollars ass better figure it out, he aint play the same since he did break his shit, but damn get over it, you get paid millions of dollars plus aint like you paying for the Doctor visits haha