Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders dropped the trade talks with the Bengals for Burfict after his 4 game suspension was announced. Fucking retarded ass Burfict, I always hated that dude, but would have loved him cracking heads for us lol

Now it's back to hating him.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders got fleeced today. 2 of the top defensive prospects in the draft now play for our division rivals and we moved back to get a project offensive tackle and didn't even get anything in return.

Cardinals got their possibly future franchise QB and we got a fucking 3rd round pick and 5th round pick. We're the only team that has traded back today that didn't at least get a 2nd rounder included lol

Reggie and Gruden are fucking up. Cardinals straight up fucking bullied them and get a franchise QB out of it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Man a third for a 1 year rental, wtf
Yeah it's fucked. I turned off the draft to watch hockey so I don't know what they're saying on TV. But just read Bryant is on the last year of his rookie contract.

Dude is only a WR3, not even that great. He's an upgrade to Seth Roberts, but if he's only here for a year, then what's the point.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Reggie said in an interview last night that him and Gruden let Tom Cable talk them into taking Kolton Miller lol

We passed on amazing defense talent that we need cause Tom Cable said "let's get a tackle".

Tom fucking Cable made our draft pick.

I hope Miller works out and becomes great protection for Carr, but it just seems off as fuck to me that Tom Cable had any say in making the pick lol

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Haha I said the same shit, like who the hell is dude, well lets hope they know what they are doing
All of the reporters are confused as hell right now lol they all say he's just a great athlete, but will be a huge project.

Even the Falcons who actually gave him a work out had him on their boards at no earlier than the 4th.

Shit is weird.