Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol our defense gets a rare pick, so our offense comes out and responds with the Todd Downing special of run, run, screen for the 3 and out. I need to find some stats on how many of our possessions this year are run, run, screen. It has be above 80% lol

Seriously how in the fuck is Downing still employed?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Folded paper or not if they would have put the pole at 90 degrees it was clearly a first down.

Anyway Carr should make the follies of the year
lol the ball wasn't over at all, hell it wasn't even touching the folded piece of paper, which the ref even placed the open end going downwards towards the ball, that shit was fake as hell

Collinsworth is roasting the folded paper right now in the post game because even he thinks it's bullshit lol

What makes it worse is the ref was literally trying to hold back a laugh and a shit eating grin as he walked away to call the 1st down lol

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Raiders had a chance but carr couldn't make it to the finish line. Blame him not a piece of paper lol
The team blows period, I don't give a fuck about wins and losses at this point. Yes Carr could have still won the fake game he shouldn't have been behind in to begin with, Carr fucked up. But that doesn't take away from the fact the league is fake when they want it to be. The Patriots win over the Steelers earlier was clearly fake also.

It ain't even the fake calls every week either, the league period is a circus. It ain't even football anymore.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
ha game was a joke, an they want me to re-up my season tix for more money!! they better give us 8 real home days an not no bs Mexico or London games an call it home

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Haven't watched any NFL the last couple of weeks, just read all of the news now LMAO apparently there were reporters in the locker room while JDR was doing his press conference announcing he just got fired and all the players in the locker room busted out laughing.

Some Raider's assistants told some reporters that a deal for Gruden is 99% done. Raiders are apparently going to even try and get him an ownership stake lol

Chucky ain't gonna be a soft ass coach that wants to be the player's friend like JDR. Chucky also knows offense and won't let a bum ass OC like Downing fuck up so bad for this long.