Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ken Norton Jr. just got the axe. When the fuck is Todd Downing gonna get fired? Downing degraded our top 5 offense into being pure bullshit.

[ame]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/933088696500412416[/ame]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My post from January.

Reports are saying Pagano is basically there to mentor Norton and if Norton doesn't seem like he's progressing the Raiders will fire him and keep Pagano with complete control.
and it's official. Pagano has been named Defensive Coordinator lol

[ame]https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/933089767675215873[/ame]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Khalil Mack and Bruce Irvin walked out of practice today because they're mad about KNJ being fired. Apparently a bunch of the players are pissed because KNJ was thrown under the bus because Del Rio and Pagano were already calling the plays on defense, so they're basically blaming KNJ when it's their fault not his.

Also Revis just signed with the Chiefs on a vet minimum, Raiders didn't even call his agent.

Also Raiders didn't even put in a waiver claim on Jalen Collins.

lol had the chance to grab two decent CB's and we didn't do shit. (I know Revis is old as fuck, but at vet minimum can't be worse than what we're fielding now)

Welcome back to the shit show.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
KNJ was garbage tho, lets be real his D was shit last year too
Read a tweet from an ESPN reporter a few days ago that said a few of the Raiders opposing coaches have told him throughout the season they literally laugh at the Raiders defensive schemes and pretty much know they can easily out coach them.

That shit is embarrassing. KNJ was definitely garbage, but finding out that Del Rio and Pagano already took over weeks ago makes this all even worse. These opposing coaches are basically laughing at how bad our Head Coach is lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Was cool to get the win, but I'm having a hard time stomaching the NFL anymore.

Both of the Donkeys scoring drives in the 4th were ref assisted, the 2nd drive was pure ref fuckery and our drive right before that we got screwed out of a PI call in the end zone, meanwhile on their drive the refs call a phantom PI call when no defenders even made contact with their receivers lol and that was right after they fucked Bowman out of that fumble recovery saying it was incomplete, when clearly it wasn't. Even Rich Gannon who hates the Raiders said those were bad calls.

I'm just tired as fuck of ref ball. This sport seems so fucking fake some times.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The weakest part of that fight was Cheddar Bob running up on Crabtree while Crab didn't have a helmet on. Cheddar Bob trying to be a tough guy while wearing a fucking helmet lol what a bitch.

May 4, 2002
idk how he can get suspended. thats hella dumb.

im not gonna go into it but this isnt the first time and im sure it wont be the last time it happens.

(non raiders fan)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just read Jack Del Rio holds an NFL record. At 184 games as a head coach he's never won a division title. Most games coached in history without ever winning a division lol fuck we need to really gut our coaching staff again.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Just read Jack Del Rio holds an NFL record. At 184 games as a head coach he's never won a division title. Most games coached in history without ever winning a division lol fuck we need to really gut our coaching staff again.
You want to fire Del Rio too or just the staff? I would rather have Del Rio than Carroll in Seattle... I know it sounds crazy but it's my opinion.

Also, (unrelated) hella dope UNLV is working out a deal to play in Raiders stadium...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You want to fire Del Rio too or just the staff? I would rather have Del Rio than Carroll in Seattle... I know it sounds crazy but it's my opinion.

Also, (unrelated) hella dope UNLV is working out a deal to play in Raiders stadium...
I liked Del Rio until this season. He holds nobody accountable. Downing destroyed our offense and turned it into a high school offense that defensive coordinators mock and Del Rio just makes excuses for Downing at press conferences.

Del Rio also seems to want to be the players friend instead of their coach. Any time he talks to them he puts on a fake urban accent and uses hip slang rather than putting their feet to the fire.

I think he's just way too nice of a guy to be a coach in the NFL. Players and his staff seem to walk all over him and he just stands there and never adjusts anything.

12 seasons as a head coach and he's never really managed to put anything together. Only 3 winning seasons and never won a division. His playoff record in 12 seasons as a head coach is 1-3. Even our good year last year it was mostly last minute come from behind wins that padded our record, we would get out coached the rest of the game. It was all Carr taking over play calling in the huddle and changing plays at the line in the fourth quarter that won us 8 out of our 12 wins last year.

The only thing that keeps me wanting to keep Del Rio is I'm tired of the coaching carousel we've had.