Official LA/Oakland/ Las Vegas Raiders Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bowman is definitely an upgrade at ILB, but defense ain't even the main problem for us right now. It's Todd Downing's Jr. High School offense play calling. What sucks is Del Rio is a defense guy and can't even step in and take over when Downing's shitty scheme is getting us blown up by defenses.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Tho if he too washed up to be a niner
He wasn't too washed up to be a Niner. They just didn't want to pay the $41 million dollars left on his contract. By releasing him they only had to pay him out $6.75 million. They're a rebuilding team trying to clear out old massive contracts.

Raiders on the other hand fill their biggest need, for only $3 million. Even if he turns out to suck, they still needed somebody to play the position and there was nobody out there available, especially for as little as $3 million.

Win/win for both teams.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He wasn't too washed up to be a Niner. They just didn't want to pay the $41 million dollars left on his contract. By releasing him they only had to pay him out $6.75 million. They're a rebuilding team trying to clear out old massive contracts.

Raiders on the other hand fill their biggest need, for only $3 million. Even if he turns out to suck, they still needed somebody to play the position and there was nobody out there available, especially for as little as $3 million.

Win/win for both teams.
Don't mind me I'm just talking shit

Beat the Chiefs and I'll STFU

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nice, just read Navorro Bowman's deal is very Raider friendly. Only 880k salary and 120k signing bonus for $1 million guaranteed. 100k per game he's active, with 10 games left that's a possible $1 million. The final million is all incentive based, so he actually has to perform.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
man I hate the white rush Jerseys, needed all black with sliver #s and im ordering a Bowman Jersey tonight, on a side note first game ive missed in two years.. fuck graveyard shifts

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We were talking about Aldon Smith a couple days ago.

Watching this game, let's never forget Tyreek Hill plead guilty to a felony after beating and strangling his pregnant girlfriend a couple of years ago.....but Aldon Smith can't play because he had a problem with alcohol lol

Fuck the NFL