The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Apparently KD was in on the joke and ESPN asked him to look mad. Westbrook was in on it also, he covered his mouth cause he was trying to hold back a laugh lol

ESPN should have just let Manning go out there and roast people and got legit reactions, would have been better.
maaan give kd an oscar cuz I thought that was for real

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
kyrie wants to leave the cavs? this chit came out of nowhere

the whole league has been a dumpster fire since the dubs took over. teams and players going crazy trying to team up

crazy how the dubs were pretty much irrelevant for a majority of their history and just turned things around and have crushed the buildings w the new ownership/management

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
McGee resigned. Squad officially intact.

Twitter

We managed to re-sign all of our great pieces AND added a dope 3 point shooter off the bench in Swaggy P
and lets not forget Omri Casspi, who's just as good from beyond the arc.

Chris Boucher should also be right up there once he start's developing his NBA game and starts seeing minutes.

The depth from beyond the arc on and off the bench at a glance is ridiculous.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ian Clark just signed with New Orleans for 1 year $1.6 million. Pelicans got him for a steal. Hopefully dude gets a lot of minutes and proves himself this year and makes bank somewhere next year.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
kawakami and Marcus talmbout dubs trying to get p.George next summer

no idea how the dubs will pull that chit off
I read the same thing from another source, given our already packed roster and their cap difficulties going into the future I honestly can't see it happening but than again we're talking about Joe Lacob and Bob Myers. As solid an addition as PG would be, I sure as fuck hope they don't consider trading anyone within our starting 5 to do so, ie. Draymond and Klay because he ain't worth sacrificing either one of them.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
lol @ KD murking opinions in his downtime, dude need's to put more of that time into being productive off the court as he is on the court. I'd be too busy burning bills and plowing snatch than trippin' off some haters lol

As for the new Town uniforms I'm digging what I've seen thus far. Curious to see the one or two other designs they have left to unveil...

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

iono if this is the new jersey but if it is, I'd be interested in the white w blue/gold trim colorway to cop
ok it's official, these are dope as hell. prolly trying to get us to forget they'll be moving to SF

Golden State Warriors 'The Town' Statement Edition

I might get a Curry one, these are dope as hell.

Just read they'll still wear these when they move to SF, I guess they want to alternate years where they highlight The City one year and The Town another year lol

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
trump vs curry, lebron, cp0 and hobe

this dude trump is a gawd damn clown

north korea getting ready for some fonk and trump got twitter fingers beef w black athletes