The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
KD resigned. 2 year $53 million. KD is the fucking man for taking what he did. He could easily by far be the highest paid player in the league, dude is sacrificing millions of dollars to keep a team together. Even if KD were to bounce down the line he made a fan out of me for good.

Twitter
Real spill, regardless of anyone's opinion on dude, that's a massive sacrifice no matter how you look at it considering the caliber of player he is.

And in other news, we just managed to sign Omri Casspi to a 1 year 2.1M deal. If you aren't familiar with dude, he's one of the best perimeter big men in the league that play's the more orthodox 4 given his 6'9'' stature as well as his preferred 3 spot out on the arc. Seems like the Rudy Gay rumour was a smokescreen whilst they were finalizing Casspi, which now gives us two sharpshooting big men off the bench including Boucher when he'll be present out of the G-League.

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
casspi should have a good year for us, dude is a bit old but still a good role player

jamal crawford, i could see how he may provide some good offense for us on the second unit

but, nick young? so glad we didn't get that guy (swaggy p has to be THE worst nickname in all sports history)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
well damn, just read Monta Ellis got waved by the Pacers. Would have rather seen Monta come back instead of getting Nick Young, both have around the same minutes played per game the last few years except Monta is way more durable and plays in more games every year.

I bet Monta would have came back to ring chase for the 6 mill we're giving Nick Young.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
With Zaza solidified, it's looking like JaVale is the last piece to the puzzle that's still up in the air...

His meeting with the Clippers has already occurred, now he's scheduled to meet with the Kings whom are rumoured to offer more than GS but already have 3 to 4 bigs capable of playing the 5 spot on their current roster and with Shaq being a minority owner it'll be interesting to see which way he decides to go...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Jordan Bell had 6 blocks, 5 steals, and 11 rebounds in the summer league game earlier tonight. Also added 5 points and 5 assists for a 5x5. Even though it's just summer league, that's impressive as hell.
My exact thoughts. Through his defensive attributes, I can really see how Draymond would be a massive mentor to dude once he starts contributing minutes within the regular season and beyond... His homing ability on loose balls and shots within the paint's beyond anyone else I've seen that's still developing. The potential is ridiculous...

Peyton manning just merked kd at the espys lol
Even though Momma Durant showed slight humour, KD wasn't having any of it LOL

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently KD was in on the joke and ESPN asked him to look mad. Westbrook was in on it also, he covered his mouth cause he was trying to hold back a laugh lol

ESPN should have just let Manning go out there and roast people and got legit reactions, would have been better.