The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The hype is around Jordan Bell and for good reason, dude has a great presence within the paint and as ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN mentioned Pac-12 DPOY which they'll most likely play at the 4 or 5 given the rotation he'll end up being in...

Chris on the other hand, surprisingly got slept on the whole draft, with Bob and Joe quickly acquiring him realizing his potential that's arguably equal to and with some saying, even better than Bell. He's on a two-way contract and will be playing the majority of his minutes in Santa Cruz til he gets his weight up as he doesn't currently satisfy their min. requirements as well as making a full recovery from a torn ACL.

If you watch both players highlights, I'd have to say we managed to land some serious potential...

I was listening to 95.7 The Game last night, and they were on the phone with a Warriors beat writer and he said that the coaches felt like Jordan Bell had enough potential to possibly even start this upcoming season.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
if Vince Carter takes vet minimum that would be dope, definite upgrade over Matt Barnes when KD is on the bench.

I don't know if there's room for him to play like he did with the Grizzlies though, dude was playing 25 minutes a game last season.

Sucks seeing guys like him having to ring chase though at the end of their careers. He's one of those guys that I wish got one in his prime.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Acquiring Vince would be nice given his current perimeter game and on-court veteran awareness, however I couldn't really care much for Z-Bo at this point as I'd rather we focus on keeping enough salary cap space for Livingston & Iggy seeing as we'll have Bell and Boucher when he's ready to step up from the G-League. Regardless of my opinion though, it'll be interesting to see what unfolds...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Ownership don't want to pay Iggy cause it's gonna raise our luxury tax too high.

ESPN said earlier today that Iggy won't even meet with the Warriors this summer.

[ame]https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/880849251609268224[/ame]

RIP death lineup.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Ownership don't want to pay Iggy cause it's gonna raise our luxury tax too high.

ESPN said earlier today that Iggy won't even meet with the Warriors this summer.

Twitter

RIP death lineup.
Shaun Livingston just resigned. 3 year $21 million
1/2.

Grateful Shaun managed to stay and get a nice raise, his help presence is invaluable to our starting 5 and dude is just a great stand up guy all round, however Iggy is arguably our biggest asset bench wise so if we can't retain him than it's definitely gonna cause a ripple effect in our rotation and leaves some big shoes to fulfill...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Also, word is that the Warriors ownership have planned to move on Rudy Gay once his free agency kicks in if they can't close out a deal with Iggy after his Kings and Spurs meetings.

Ironically, a few years back Steph was asked that if he could choose one player that he'd love to play with and have on the Dubs who would he choose and he said Rudy Gay...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
West, Livingston & after a turn of recent events, now Iggy set in stone... Bob, Joe and the rest of our management living up to their reputation once again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
After seeing this image ESPN's twitter posted, I looked up how much money the Warriors actually profit every year. They're about to be losing money every year lol glad the ownership cares more about the fans and winning then they do making money. Crazy the luxury tax is gonna grow more than the salaries in 2 seasons.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
KD resigned. 2 year $53 million. KD is the fucking man for taking what he did. He could easily by far be the highest paid player in the league, dude is sacrificing millions of dollars to keep a team together. Even if KD were to bounce down the line he made a fan out of me for good.

[ame]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/882001909510492160[/ame]