The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Although that might work out better for the Dubs. If the Warriors can knock out Lebron's "superteam" in the WCF, then we'll easily smash whatever bum squad the East produces.

It's hilarious though, NBC Sports is saying Lebron is willing to take a paycut to play with Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony and Dwanye Wade with the Clippers, but by the time he can do that in 2018 all of them will be like 35 years old and D-Wade will be 37 lol

Dude is building a senior citizen super team.
i can't see lebron leaving Cleveland for anywhere, much less the bitch ass clippers or bitch ass lakers.

he completely controls the cavs franchise and dictates their moves. finals three strait years. he won't find another young talent like kyrie either

funny how lake show fans shit on lebron bcuz he already passed kobe in terms of legacy but will be quick fast to take him on their team tho. biggest front runners in the league

jerry west going to the clips is big tho. too bad they still have doc rivers otherwise they could turn into something great w jerry's guidance

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i can't see lebron leaving Cleveland for anywhere, much less the bitch ass clippers or bitch ass lakers.

he completely controls the cavs franchise and dictates their moves. finals three strait years. he won't find another young talent like kyrie either

funny how lake show fans shit on lebron bcuz he already passed kobe in terms of legacy but will be quick fast to take him on their team tho. biggest front runners in the league

jerry west going to the clips is big tho. too bad they still have doc rivers otherwise they could turn into something great w jerry's guidance
The problem is every time Lebron loses he blames Cleveland's front office. Last time these same reporters got word he wanted to leave....he left lol

Right now across the board they're saying Lebron wants to either have a run with all of his friends CP3, Melo, and Wade with the Clippers or try and get both him and Paul George on the Lakers and whoever they draft at number 2 this year.

All of the articles also talk about how Lebron has a house in LA and all of his business ventures outside of the NBA are in LA.

I guess Cleveland's salary cap situation is royally fucked too, if Lebron takes max next year they can't afford anybody else and word is Lebron won't take a paycut to stay in Cleveland.

This is just what I'm reading, not arguing whether he will stay or go, just seems more likely he'll go.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The problem is every time Lebron loses he blames Cleveland's front office. Last time these same reporters got word he wanted to leave....he left lol

Right now across the board they're saying Lebron wants to either have a run with all of his friends CP3, Melo, and Wade with the Clippers or try and get both him and Paul George on the Lakers and whoever they draft at number 2 this year.

All of the articles also talk about how Lebron has a house in LA and all of his business ventures outside of the NBA are in LA.

I guess Cleveland's salary cap situation is royally fucked too, if Lebron takes max next year they can't afford anybody else and word is Lebron won't take a paycut to stay in Cleveland.

This is just what I'm reading, not arguing whether he will stay or go, just seems more likely he'll go.
yeah I've been hearing and reading the same stuff. kinda ridiculous tho, I just can't see lebron leaving the easy eastern conference for a harder west. just means he'll have to see the dubs earlier. dude is all about his legacy and is thinking finals appearances and chips, IMO

I can't stand the lakers either, they don't deserve players of his caliber. let them get better thru the draft, bitch ass lakers

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
iggy is coming back

I think livingston is leaving tho, he will prolly get offered a big contract the dubs can't match. he deserves to go out and get paid

dude was like, what, the number five pick? got fckng injured and worked his way back, get that money

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Hoping we retain Iggy and Livingston, those dudes have been the biggest contributers off the bench minus Javale in the small ball rotation. Now that KD's taken the much needed cut, I don't see Iggy going anywhere given his overall dedication towards the team, not to mention the multiple business ventures outside of the league he has going in Cali.

Unfortunately, it could go either way for Shaun and as much as I want him to stay, he definitely deserves the money if he get's it elsewhere.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Dubs just signed Chris Boucher from Oregon to one of those new two way contracts.

7 footer who can shoot 3s and a great shot blocker
The hype is around Jordan Bell and for good reason, dude has a great presence within the paint and as ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN mentioned Pac-12 DPOY which they'll most likely play at the 4 or 5 given the rotation he'll end up being in...

Chris on the other hand, surprisingly got slept on the whole draft, with Bob and Joe quickly acquiring him realizing his potential that's arguably equal to and with some saying, even better than Bell. He's on a two-way contract and will be playing the majority of his minutes in Santa Cruz til he gets his weight up as he doesn't currently satisfy their min. requirements as well as making a full recovery from a torn ACL.

If you watch both players highlights, I'd have to say we managed to land some serious potential...

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I think both of them are steals for the Dubs. Bell has that Draymond type intensity

I wonder whether the dude will get some flack for posting this though