The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
well first of all, Fuck the Cavs and their bitch ass fans.

Secondly like I predicted, the officiating was fucking ASS all goddamn night, the amount of no-calls were there as per usual but calls against were just downright ridiculous considering how many holds, pushing and shoving committed on Cleveland's part, I don't think I ever caught myself yelling that much out of sheer frustration in my life lol shit is seriously getting out of hand and something need's to be done.

As for the Dubs, if it wasn't for the pure shooting of Klay, KD and Steph whenever he happened to chime in, there turnover ratio and horrible defense from the middle of the 3rd onwards could've cost them the game IMO... The lane was left open without any help defense way too often and the switch to Clark that occurred whenever Klay covered Kyrie on the perimeter is basically how Kyrie kept accumulating the majority of his points. Same thing could be said whenever KD or Iggy would switch causing Curry to cover LeBron - how the fuck is Steph meant to cover Bron? that shit was frustrating to watch...

Glad to see them break the Game 3 curse and come away with the W, all the Cleveland bandwagon bitches can now eat a fat dick. CHEAH.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lebron kicked Iggy in the nuts. Then immediately slammed the ball and didn't get a technical like anybody else would have gotten. lol Pure bullshit.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLJnr2xP6g8&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

and a better angle of the ball kick

Streamable - free video publishing

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Also would be all over espn but since its lebitch it goes unnoticed
Like jordan, lebron was given the keys to the nba, so media bias is expected. However the thing that separates the two is lebron can't execute, even with the refs on his side.
Will be dope to see kd win a ring.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Like jordan, lebron was given the keys to the nba, so media bias is expected. However the thing that separates the two is lebron can't execute, even with the refs on his side.
Will be dope to see kd win a ring.
That's the thing with Bron. Always reliant on others, but that will only get you so far. Dude often disappears offensively when the game is on the line. I only feel bad for Kyrie though, unreal shot making by him in the 3rd. Speaking of KD, goes to show he's unstoppable as I've said in one of the other threads. Talk about a clinical finish. Those who claimed Bron owned him, so much for that. Hopefully we get to see a sweep tonight and no chicanery by the Cavs.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Draymond and Lebron chilling together at the barbershop shooting the shit and one of the youtube comments said "At the end of the day these guys are making millions chilling with each other while their cancer fan bases shit talk one another." Makes me think why I've cared so much about this shit for so many years lol