The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah but it just sucks they had a back to back at the end of a 7 game roundtrip. Thats bullshit to me. Plus I thought Lebron and others cried enough to reduce back to backs significantly.
add in the fact its the least healthiest we been in 2 years. it was pretty much the perfect storm.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
If GS had made it through that road trip 7-0, i would honestly have said they may go 82-0 barring NO injuries...
Assuming they were still unbeaten, it's still highly unlikely they would have went on to sweep the likes of Spurs/OKC. On an off night a lot can happen even against a relatively below par team like the Bucks have shown. If they finish the season anywhere near 5 losses, that would be untouchable in our lifetimes I bet.

Good blowout win tonight. Klay was feelin it.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
god damn that game was a lot closer than it should've been
we were down a majority of the game
michael carter williams was fckn hoopin too, so was giannis

wanna see what we got against elite competition, spurs are hella good too Gueroloco @Gueroloco

Apr 20, 2003
Hopefully the Dubs and Spurs will battle it out in the Western Conference Finals barring no major injuries.... Epic series if this happen! They still have some little kinks offensively that need to be worked out as the season continues but our defense has been pretty good so far but we as well need the elite competition to see what our squad is made of.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
bhristmas game gon be brackn bruh

first real test of the season IMO
let's see if kyrie and love make any kind of difference
think Harrison is gonna be out that game, which is huge