The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I wouldn't call it luck, our defense was on point tonight. Defense was so good we didn't need to score, held them to only 91 points.

This game actually made me really happy. Shows we only need one of the big 4 to have a great scoring game and we're good to go cause our defense will still be there.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I wouldn't call it luck, our defense was on point tonight. Defense was so good we didn't need to score, held them to only 91 points.

This game actually made me really happy. Shows we only need one of the big 4 to have a great scoring game and we're good to go cause our defense will still be there.
luck in the sense that the conditions were ripe for utah to steal this game (steph cold, klay cold, draymon having one of his mental breakdowns, utah catching up in the second half). if utah was gonna get a game this series this one was it

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Love how Gobert gets to shove KD in the back and gets nothing called. Durant responds back and gets both a Flagrant 1 and a Technical lol I agree KD should have been called with something, but not both. But how the fuck did Gobert not get called with something after the review?
Amen.

Gobert clearly initiated the contact in the paint and they STILL couldn't see that within the review!? The officiating in the league seems to be getting worse and worse as time goes on...

As for the game, our defense won in the end and they came through but we still should've won by a much bigger margin had Steph, Klay and Draymond been on their regular offensive stints and it reflected in the total score.

Klay's my dude but he was stone cold tonight from the arc, Steph had a mediocre one hadn't he hit those last few in the 4th so KD was the definitive decider in this one.

It's still Dubs in 4...

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Is Rudy Gobert just immune to getting fouls called against him? Dude is out shoving, holding, dude has checked Curry to the floor like 3 times tonight and nothing. Just now a clear over the back on Klay right in front of the ref and nothing. The fuck.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I knew we were gonna start slow against the Spurs after having it so easy up to this point. I was scared of them being complacent. I said on another forum if we lose a game it will be game 1 lol

It's still early though.