The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I seriously wouldn't dislike Lebron if he wasn't a whiney bitch and a flopper. I actually wish I could like him, dude has some of the greatest talent in history. Dude is just way too bitch made and expects way too much help from the referees all the time.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol just as I finished typing that I came across this article and video with Lebron whining like a bitch about the loss to Atlanta blaming the refs for it, even though the NBA's 2 minute report found the refs did a clean job in fouling out Lebron and Atlanta actually got fucked a couple of times lol seriously fuck Lebron

NBA disagrees with LeBron James over sixth foul in Cleveland Cavaliers' loss

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
It's funny how much Green gets hated on. Yeah he talks trash but I now see that it's what fuels him. I laugh when people say Green is only good because he's on the dubs yet ask any GM if they'd like Green on their team and I bet all would say yes.
honestly, green is in the perfect situation for his skill set. he'd also be really good on the spurs. but other teams, he might not be as effective. dude lightweight disappeared during the Olympics, he wasn't able to guard the Olympic bigs, couldn't score consistently, and sat out a lot by the end.

I like him a lot for our team too but it is what it is