The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2016
Kd shouldnt mess with chemistry. He isnt selfish and is very efficient scorer
It's not so much that he himself actually messes up the chemistry but rather the others worry about getting him enough touches but he's said himself.. "Worry about yourself, I can get my own no problem"

So let's get the man his ring, and hope he re-signs again next season. His defense is needed since we're not built to get boards night in and night out.

Dec 3, 2016
I hope you're right on the GS part. Playoffs anything can happen but I like how GS is peaking at the right time, KD coming back. The bench has stepped it up too. Whoever comes out of the West deserves it because it's a blood battle. The East is pretty weak.... again.

Dec 3, 2016
Yeah KD's jumpers looked good, he put all his weight on that leg and he looked smooth. Barnes got hurt but x-rays were negative. That reverse dunk by KD was dope too... probably traveled all the way to DC on that one tho lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO Cavs took another embarrassing L to the Hawks today. They were up 26 in the fourth quarter and managed to blow the win. Hawks got it to OT and won by a point.

Lebron even played 46 minutes and got a 32 point, 16 board, 10 assist triple double and Kyrie had 45 points and 9 assists.

Cavs still managed to blow it. Hawks were only the third team in NBA history to come back from that far down in the 4th.