The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2016
What's worse is these stupid post game interviews.. "Well uhh it looks like that 4th quarter changed the game, can you tell us what happened?"

Steph: "Well we were getting open looks but the shots weren't falling, it wasn't going in the basket..."

Well no fucking shit???

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I can see us dropping to second place in the west the way it's going. if that happens and we still don't have have kd back, we could be out the first round based on how we look right now

draymon being hella limited on offense becomes a huge liability without kd too

Timberwolves tonight, spurs tomorrow. playing the spurs with the second game off a back to back is super crucial, specially without kd.

not feeling this right now

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
I think sometimes Curry is trolling reporters. He looks so disconnected after loses. He has a good bball iq, so I know he isnt dumb. He just answers questions like he legit doesnt know what happened.

Gs is slipping, but no shame in losing to Boston. They are actually only like 1 or 2 games behind Cle. Boston is excellent defending perimeter, so an off shooting night is a recipe for a loss.

We been playing better, so im interested to see how we match up tonight. Idk how you guys can stop Towns, but we'll see

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Yee.. we are a shit team, but weve actually been way better since Lavine got hurt. Mainly defensively, but our offense flows better with only 2 mouths to feed.

Still, GS has no business losing to us. We are 10 games below .500

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
curry, thompson, green and iggy all out for the spurs game. either a genius move by resting them or kerr know we have a good chance of losing lol

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Yee.. we are a shit team, but weve actually been way better since Lavine got hurt. Mainly defensively, but our offense flows better with only 2 mouths to feed.

Still, GS has no business losing to us. We are 10 games below .500
t wolves fan? my bad, you prolly mentioned this on a page or two back

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Apr 24, 2012
as long as we 1 or 2 with kd back in first or second round hopefully at end of reg season to get him back in the mix and game form.. we will be aight if thats the case. i Aint trippen we have a solid fucking starting line up.. P mcCaw tho..

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Missed the game. Read about that family from Mexico that drove 300 miles from Monterrey and paid $1200 for tickets cause it was their sons dream to see Steph Curry play and Steph ended up being sat lol damn that sucks.

Fuck the NBA and ABC for making the Warriors out to be villains in this though. 8 games in 8 different cities in 12 days, 11,000 miles traveled in that stretch is fucking brutal. Spurs sat their stars and nobody is making them out to be villains and this was a Spurs home game, how you gonna villainize the visitors for resting starters?

I'm glad ABC is mad about their ratings, fuck em.