The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Out here hella Filipino cats were Lakers fans, now I see hella Lebron/Cavs and Warriors fans.
Ya the water still sucks

And Filipinos are notorious bandwagoners
I'm Filipino, and not a fan of any specific NBA team. But one thing I've known my entire life is that Filipinos LOVE the Lakers. They are also big time bandwagoners, too.

My next door neighbor, who I've lived next to for 23 years has always been a die-hard Lakers fan. Always would see him wearing Lakers gear. Then when the Warriors won the ship in 2015, he suddenly stopped wearing Lakers gear. Last time I seen him wear Lakers gear was when I saw him paint his house in Warriors colors, royal blue and yellow, while wearing a Shaq Lakers jersey lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
guess cause they had a verbal agreement but is still gonna get waived
Calderon already waived lol

Calderon is lucky as fuck. Dubs paying him what they promised him in the verbal agreement and he didn't have to do shit.

I'm reading the Dubs flat out didn't have to honor a verbal agreement, but we're classy and paying the dude what he was promised. That's dope

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Calderon already waived lol

Calderon is lucky as fuck. Dubs paying him what they promised him in the verbal agreement and he didn't have to do shit.

I'm reading the Dubs flat out didn't have to honor a verbal agreement, but we're classy and paying the dude what he was promised. That's dope
"we", huh?