The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
fucking bullshit no tech call on lebroad hanging on the rim, and on the last kd trip

fuck it
im actually pleased we outplayed them most of the game on the road when everyone thought we would get whooped cuz we have no bigs. Took a 4th quarter collapse just for them to win by 1. This game means nothing we will probably get homecourt in the Finals, of course we have to get there but i would be worried if i was a Cavs fan that especially Durant did so well. Curry has issues against the Cavs, so having Durant makes things so much better matchup wise

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
im actually pleased we outplayed them most of the game on the road when everyone thought we would get whooped cuz we have no bigs. Took a 4th quarter collapse just for them to win by 1. This game means nothing we will probably get homecourt in the Finals, of course we have to get there but i would be worried if i was a Cavs fan that especially Durant did so well. Curry has issues against the Cavs, so having Durant makes things so much better matchup wise
we definitely took care of some of the problems we had in regards to bigs and rebounding

the refs are targeting draymon, kinda obvious, took him out the first w a BS tech call even tho he didn't do anything to warrant that call.

they still won by only one even w all that help. strait BS, big time, that game was ours tho, shoulda closed it out

great game tho

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
dropped a twenty four fucking point lead, lose the game to the grizz in overtime. second time they beat us this year too. the fuck we aint closing out games for? fckn god damnit

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
about 37 seconds left in the fourth quarter. gsw 111 memphis 109. curry has the ball at the half court line. kd comes up, asks (demands) the ball. curry reluctantly passes it. draymon is Pissed, as if to say curry should be taking that shot. visibly pissed af. kd ends up taking a three point shot w zbo guarding him, bricks the shot. 20 seconds left, setting up the Conley shot to tie the game.

this team needs to get it together, they busting apart at the seams. this is not good. really bad sign IMO

as emo as draymon is, he is clutch as FUCK in crunch time and is smart as fuck too. if he mad at kd like that then it's a legit gripe IMO. I do like how he is equal opportunity, get mad at anyone fucking up, superstar or not.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
about 37 seconds left in the fourth quarter. gsw 111 memphis 109. curry has the ball at the half court line. kd comes up, asks (demands) the ball. curry reluctantly passes it. draymon is Pissed, as if to say curry should be taking that shot. visibly pissed af. kd ends up taking a three point shot w zbo guarding him, bricks the shot. 20 seconds left, setting up the Conley shot to tie the game.

this team needs to get it together, they busting apart at the seams. this is not good. really bad sign IMO

as emo as draymon is, he is clutch as FUCK in crunch time and is smart as fuck too. if he mad at kd like that then it's a legit gripe IMO. I do like how he is equal opportunity, get mad at anyone fucking up, superstar or not.
Thanks for that video, I got home in time for OT that night and didnt see this...Draymon was pissed and had every right to be. Green is gonna hold these 3 accountable and we will continue to get better. Love the passion...Defense does need to step up tho i agree.

Props: :ab: and :ab: