The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
iono tho brehs
if we contenders or not
no presence down low

losses to fucc teams
defense is porous af
gave up too much for too little

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
iono tho brehs
if we contenders or not
no presence down low

losses to fucc teams
defense is porous af
gave up too much for too little

I don't understand this at all. We're 17-3, best record in the NBA. We lost one game after a 12 game winning streak against a great team lol

I can go back in all of NBA history and I guarantee you there has never been a 17-3 team where people were saying "I don't know if we're contenders or not" lol serious though?

People got way too fucking spoiled with that 73-9 season

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I don't understand this at all. We're 17-3, best record in the NBA. We lost one game after a 12 game winning streak against a great team lol

I can go back in all of NBA history and I guarantee you there has never been a 17-3 team where people were saying "I don't know if we're contenders or not" lol serious though?

People got way too fucking spoiled with that 73-9 season
I will say this here
you are right, I was completely spoiled
last year was wild

but there is another part of me that, as a long time fan, I'm kinda waiting for the bottom to fall out. like, it's still kinda unbelievable the turn around the organization has had over the past four years. folks didn't give a fck about the dubs before that.

the defense lost a lot, we lost hella depth, and we have no inside presence (on offense and for rebounds).

last year, a chip looked easily attainable. this year I see a lot of gaps. the clips, spurs and cavs would give us severe problems in a playoff series.

so part of it is the paranoia since the dubs sucked for so long. other part is a legit drop off in certain aspects of play (yes we were elite last yr and elite this yr, but still)

we lost an easily winnable game aginst the bitch ass lakers (of all teams - yes it was off a back to back after the okc game but still). and we lost an easily winnable double OT game against the rockets, which we shoulda won

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
back to back (nets yesterday, pistons tonight). then Saturday off, then the cavs on Sunday.

fuck this schedule. that cavs game is big, woulda been nice to have two days off coming in to it

Props: Joey and Joey