The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
so the dude that got slapped didn't file charges? the cop saw it, and that's why he was arrested?
That's what a lot of articles are saying. Cops were already on scene doing normal patrols and witnessed Draymond slap the guy.

If an MSU football player files charges on an MSU legend like Draymond just for a slap he might as well not even show up to practice ever again lol dude is gonna get treated like shit. Draymond lives and breathes MSU and is loved there.

Props: GTS and GTS
Feb 8, 2006
That's what a lot of articles are saying. Cops were already on scene doing normal patrols and witnessed Draymond slap the guy.

If an MSU football player files charges on an MSU legend like Draymond just for a slap he might as well not even show up to practice ever again lol dude is gonna get treated like shit. Draymond lives and breathes MSU and is loved there.
i was thinking to myself this fool will never be able to show his face if he pressed charges

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I'm not sure if Bogut would have made a dent in the overall outcome as the Spurs played fantastically, but he sure as hell would have prevented some of those second chances, not to mention the offensive boards they were feasting on.