The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Also who gives a fuck about a lockout. Essentially Lebron doesnt act like a hoe and go to Miami then OKC maybe wins the title and Harden doesnt get traded for nothing. Instead Durant now is getting is his ultimate revenge along with the Warriors since the league screwed the Warriors out the championship. Oh how everyone laughed at us 2 weeks ago and now crying like some bitches.

Nov 18, 2010
Also who gives a fuck about a lockout. Essentially Lebron doesnt act like a hoe and go to Miami then OKC maybe wins the title and Harden doesnt get traded for nothing. Instead Durant now is getting is his ultimate revenge along with the Warriors since the league screwed the Warriors out the championship. Oh how everyone laughed at us 2 weeks ago and now crying like some bitches.
league screwed the warriors out of a championship

lmao get over yourself faggot

did the league also turn magnets on in the rim so curry couldnt hit a three in the 4th of game 7?

did the league prevent curry from passing to draymond who had double his points and the hot hand?

take your L like a man and stop acting like a little bitch.

Nov 18, 2010
ha, you hate him for no reason other then he played on the Thunder which use to be the Supersonics. You should be happy he betrayed the Thunder. Its not like Durant persuaded the owner to turn his back on the whole city of Seattle
he doesnt even watch basketball, he is quoting lil b but your homer head is so far up your ass you cant see that.

either way nba season is done, enjoy watching the A's do nothing and the raiders do nothing. after watching san jose and golden state have the most successful failure seasons.

Jan 18, 2006
league screwed the warriors out of a championship

lmao get over yourself faggot

did the league also turn magnets on in the rim so curry couldnt hit a three in the 4th of game 7?

did the league prevent curry from passing to draymond who had double his points and the hot hand?

take your L like a man and stop acting like a little bitch.
lol enjoy being a underachieving Raptors fan lololol. Fuck you and Drake faggot lol. U really just sound like a crybaby bitch cuz your team aint shit. Wah Warriors got a super team wah. I know you got that twitter link from Boxden.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
lol enjoy being a underachieving Raptors fan lololol. Fuck you and Drake faggot lol. U really just sound like a crybaby bitch cuz your team aint shit. Wah Warriors got a super team wah. I know you got that twitter link from Boxden.
lmao all i see is your lame ass deflecting the truth

man up faggot lebron made ur whole team his bitch, from tyron lue-ing draymond to blocking the shit out of both igoudala and curry.

i dont even like lebron either but it is hilarious how pussies like you cry about it.

did you at least enjoy watching gsw and sj lose in the finals? hahaha

Jan 18, 2006

man up faggot lebron made ur whole team his bitch, from tyron lue-ing draymond to blocking the shit out of both igoudala and curry.

i dont even like lebron either but it is hilarious how pussies like you cry about it.

Didn't deflect anything. Our Center was out so we had no rim protector. it would have been Warriors in 5 if Lebron didn't act like a puta and got Green suspended. This worked out way better now everyone crying like bitches like u. U ain't getting the last word no matter how bad u want it. Move along little one

Nov 18, 2010
Didn't deflect anything. Our Center was out so we had no rim protector. it would have been Warriors in 5 if Lebron didn't act like a puta and got Green suspended. This worked out way better now everyone crying like bitches like u. U ain't getting the last word no matter how bad u want it. Move along little one

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

lol this is great

just some years ago no one cared about the dubs

shit, only basketball fans had even heard of us (none of that laker name recognition)

now? we the most hated, got broads decked out in dubs gear trying to look cute, got this australian broad over here pausing his cricket game to go full arson and hate cuz we fly

our time is now y'all

let us rejoice!

Nov 18, 2010
lol this is great

just some years ago no one cared about the dubs

shit, only basketball fans had even heard of us (none of that laker name recognition)

now? we the most hated, got broads decked out in dubs gear trying to look cute, got this australian broad over here pausing his cricket game to go full arson and hate cuz we fly

our time is now y'all

let us rejoice!
australian broad cricket? damn youre stupid as fuck

in your own arena hahaha

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
australian broad cricket? damn youre stupid as fuck

in your own arena hahaha

lol you're trying to troll but no one cares

prior to this, our biggest accomplishment was even getting to the offs, I'm just glad I got to see my team in the finals for two years in a row

try harder namo

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

lol you're trying to troll but no one cares

prior to this, our biggest accomplishment was even getting to the offs, I'm just glad I got to see my team in the finals for two years in a row

try harder namo
Thats not namo ReSpawn @ReSpawn is.

Also barbosa to suns 2/8 :/ i know mo buckets is prolly next to go