The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
It's the 2nd quarter in game 6, they haven't choked away the series lol

Warriors are a team that can make 20 point runs like it's nothing. They got blown out in game 3, came back in game 4 and destroyed them on their home court. If we don't get this one, game 7 will be in our advantage at home.
I hope I'm wrong, but this smells so much like the OKC series, except there GS had all the momentum going their way. Right now they're struggling hard, especially Steph when he gets doubled. Careless turnovers and lack of ball movement all around. At least they're not getting hammered on the offensive glass, but neither are the Cavs missing. I dunno man... fuck

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Warriors playing like shit, and refs fucking us over. See you game 7... No bogut, less then healthy iggy. Barnes playing like trash. Curry and Thompson shooting like shit- this looks bad.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Yeah the refs have called some bullshit on both sides. Cavs just ain't letting it get to them, Warriors are. Like that no call on Iggy, instead of continuing to go with the play Iggy wanted to overact.
we gettin our fckn asses whooped, strait up

looks like iggy got hurt again?