The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Kyrie was special tonight. It must be said he's had Curry's number the entire series. I really thought Curry would step it up from last year's finals, but all he did is choke on that mouthpiece. Barnes was fairly good in the away games. In this one he had a howler. Despite Green's unavailability, I thought GS choked hard tonight. Way too loose with the ball and it starts with Curry

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Not sure if you all post in the open forum but my baby bomrother Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat passed away on his way into the game last night.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Not sure if you all post in the open forum but my baby bomrother Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat passed away on his way into the game last night.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
condolences for your family's loss. I was waiting to see what he had to post about last night's game in this thread, then I saw indo's rip thread in bart

so sorry this happened, so young too

RIP