The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Kevin Love is weak as fuck and needs to be traded.
I smell a sweep. dominate and destroy them so that no one ever questions the warriors again. i love this shit. I told my co-workers at work it would be a massacre, they said nah nah. lol
is Lebron done for the game?
i hope it ends in 5. So much better to win it on the home floor but the Cavs offer nothing lololol and just to finish it:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I kinda can't believe it's going down like this. won by like thrity plus? wtf
i believe it. i'm not surprised.
the cavaliers are not a close knit team as opposed to GSW. GSW are a unit on and off the court. The hierarchy of the team and the organization itself is respected. It seems with the Cavs everything goes thru Lebron. If you guys pull this off, i predict a trade, kyrie for chris paul. and kevin love gotta go.
you guys are running plays that get everyone involved. bogut had what 5, 6 blocks tonite?

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i believe it. i'm not surprised.
the cavaliers are not a close knit team as opposed to GSW. GSW are a unit on and off the court. The hierarchy of the team and the organization itself is respected. It seems with the Cavs everything goes thru Lebron. If you guys pull this off, i predict a trade, kyrie for chris paul. and kevin love gotta go.
you guys are running plays that get everyone involved. bogut had what 5, 6 blocks tonite?
yeah bogut was big tonight, he blocked the shit out of lebroom early on and I knew it was gonna be a good day for him

if cp0 goes to the cavs it'll be flop fucking city. I like lebroad actually but cp0 I can't stand, but both them dudes be floppin like fckn fish outta water

love is fcking trash af, bamboozled his way to a max deal. it's gonna be near impossible to trade him IMO, dude is just not built for this

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yeah bogut was big tonight, he blocked the shit out of lebroom early on and I knew it was gonna be a good day for him

if cp0 goes to the cavs it'll be flop fucking city. I like lebroad actually but cp0 I can't stand, but both them dudes be floppin like fckn fish outta water

love is fcking trash af, bamboozled his way to a max deal. it's gonna be near impossible to trade him IMO, dude is just not built for this
maybe they can get some other teams involved. i think once they boot kyrie and kevin out of there, it'll give lebron a better chance to win in cleveland.
JR Smith playing lackluster and uninspired.
Carlito aka Verajao probably happy to be on the right team this time. i know you GSW fans dont wanna jinx shit, i get it. But to me, on the outside looking in, its over.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No way in Hell Love has a concussion. He saw the Warriors couldnt be beaten and wanted a way out. You see niggas gettin hit with contact all the time and they aren't having concussions. Boxers take way more hits and they don't normally have concussions. MMA? WWE? They all have much more contact yet they don't have concussions from blows like that.

Love is soft.

Feb 8, 2006
No way in Hell Love has a concussion. He saw the Warriors couldnt be beaten and wanted a way out. You see niggas gettin hit with contact all the time and they aren't having concussions. Boxers take way more hits and they don't normally have concussions. MMA? WWE? They all have much more contact yet they don't have concussions from blows like that.

Love is soft.
i agree love is soft
but i think your reaching here man

to make an analysis on a head injury without being the person that's experiencing it doesn't really work

trust me i had 4 from football
and some i was unconscious some just woozy

plus all the fuss on concussions, and doctors having to sign off on you to play makes this more then his decision, que no?

Feb 8, 2006
^^
agree
if they get a game it would be tonight
considering they haven't lost at home in playoffs yet and will be fired up

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i agree love is soft

to make an analysis on a head injury without being the person that's experiencing it doesn't really work

plus all the fuss on concussions, and doctors having to sign off on you to play makes this more then his decision, que no?
and its an outside doc runnin the tests. not like he can slip the cavs team doc a rack and say tell'em i aint ready...

Props: GTS and GTS

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i agree love is soft

Nah I'm not reaching. I simply don't see how a blow that is very common in all of sports, and that happens in every single NBA game, in every single quarter, can cause a concussion. When Klay took that Tiger Knee to the head there was a concussion. Look how hard the blow was. Yet Klay passed the leagues concussion protocol.

When Barnes falls and damn near cracks his skull no concussion.

Boxers take way more blows, and it is mandatory that they go to the hospital after each fight, it's required by law, yet how often do you hear about them having concussions?

I'm sorry man, you'll never get me to believe that Kevin Love has a concussion. Not when MMA niggas get kicked in the head, suplexed on their dome, wrestlers gettin hit with chairs, etc.

He's soft. And if I can live with tension headaches, this nigga can get out their and play for millions.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Cavs can't fucking miss a shot and they're locking us down on D. Cavs playing a perfect game right now. Cavs seem to get tired and wear down throughout games though, hopefully that happens again.