The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2012
yea push game 7. warriors beat rip city in 5 without curry or curry playing minor minutes in 5th game. Warriors healthy and rested for winner of spurs/Okc that gonna be a tought series.. DUBS in driver seat w.o curry playing now.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I agree with this. I never understood why coaching changes need to happen during the playoffs.
on a side note, yooooo I can see why you hate dwight beyond him ditching the magic, dude is a fckng clown, smiling and shit all the time. it's an elimination game, get serious and get beasty you big bitch! wtf...rockets looked hella dysfunctional out there

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
on a side note, yooooo I can see why you hate dwight beyond him ditching the magic, dude is a fckng clown, smiling and shit all the time. it's an elimination game, get serious and get beasty you big bitch! wtf...rockets looked hella dysfunctional out there
Ima be as objective as i possibly can. He was a monster in Orlando. As soon as he won that slam dunk competition his whole personality changed. He came into the league a devout Christian and he got turned out and started believing the hype. Once he had back surgery dude hasn't been the same. Went to the Lakers and blamed Kobe. Now he in Houston and saying he ain't getting enough touches. But my nigga you can't score. You have no post game. You have no shot. You just dunk and get rebounds. Maybe a block. He is a cancer. Got McHale fired for nothing. His best days are behind him. U see Ron Jeremy with detroit, he took them to the playoffs in his first year of coaching. The coward ran him off too. As far as the smiling carmello do the same shit. Niggas give cam shit for pouting when he lose. At least he care.