The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
The real test will be OKC and Spurs.. if we can beat those two teams or more specifically the Spurs which always give us trouble, we are super legit. It should silence the haters.

Bulls i'm not worried about, they may beat the dubs, but they're not going anywhere.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I didn't know that drummond was averaging 20 and 20
pistons look like they got a cool squad, gonna make a lil noise in the east. ..
still got slapped by the dubs but they kept it close in certain stretches

Jan 18, 2006
Damn im gonna be shocked when they actually lose a game. We not even playing great just play good d so its hard for opponents to even get a lead. This team will definitely reach 70 wins as long as Curry stays healthy. We did well without Bogut so it shows this team is so much better then 2 years ago.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Damn im gonna be shocked when they actually lose a game. We not even playing great just play good d so its hard for opponents to even get a lead. This team will definitely reach 70 wins as long as Curry stays healthy. We did well without Bogut so it shows this team is so much better then 2 years ago.
we won all them games w out bogut too, shit's crazy

tonight's game shows one thing tho, we aint shit w out curry.
congrats to Rossibreath @Rossibreath , the timberwolves aint too bad and they got some youngins to build around

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
we won all them games w out bogut too, shit's crazy

tonight's game shows one thing tho, we aint shit w out curry.
congrats to Rossibreath @Rossibreath , the timberwolves aint too bad and they got some youngins to build around
Wait what? Wot the Timberwolves got to do with me? I like the Bucks.