The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm a Basketball coach. I studied basketball for some time. I had the same shooting coach as Danny Ainge. I love basketball.

When I see Curry, I am in disbelieve. Everything I know about the sport is wrong. This guy single handedly changed Basketball. The way he shoots off balance. We saw that before from Jordan etc., but he's doing it from three point, fuck, way behind the three point line. He's not the best player ever, but in my mind, he changed the sport. The way he plays and makes those ridiculous shots again and again is beyond me...

And that fucker makes it hard for me to coach. Every kid wants to shoot three pointers now...fuck

Props: Lu_ and Lu_

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm a Basketball coach. I studied basketball for some time. I had the same shooting coach as Danny Ainge. I love basketball.

When I see Curry, I am in disbelieve. Everything I know about the sport is wrong. This guy single handedly changed Basketball. The way he shoots off balance. We saw that before from Jordan etc., but he's doing it from three point, fuck, way behind the three point line. He's not the best player ever, but in my mind, he changed the sport. The way he plays and makes those ridiculous shots again and again is beyond me...

And that fucker makes it hard for me to coach. Every kid wants to shoot three pointers now...fuck
agreed. he plays totally contrary to basketball conventional wisdom, but does it and makes it look easy.

I'd hoop on you tho

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
no comment on draymon cussing out kerr? (for the srcond time, this time was just worse)

draymon being the emotional guy is both good and bad
we'll see how this all plays out if the warriors actually start doing bad and fingers get pointed

Jan 18, 2006
No iggy no curry and still get the win tho that bum klay ain't shit without curry
yeah it only took Klay 27 shots to score 26 points stupid fuck lololol. Foo's dont even know hoops thinking just cuz he scores over 20 points he did something. Your making Chree look like the smart one, thats sad

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Nice comeback lol. For someone that hasnt been on my radar the past 6 months at all u sure are concerned about me way to much. U certainly are the asshurt one. The irony right

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah it only took Klay 27 shots to score 26 points stupid fuck lololol. Foo's dont even know hoops thinking just cuz he scores over 20 points he did something. Your making Chree look like the smart one, thats sad
You're*

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Go cry to YOUR English teacher. We know YOUR still in adult school lol. Whats funny is how you cosign dumb shit just to be a cheerleader
My still in adult school?

Id be cosigning dumb shit if i ever consigned anything u said lol

Jan 18, 2006
My still in adult school?

Id be cosigning dumb shit if i ever consigned anything u said lol
you cosigned a post saying how well Klay did without Curry when he shot less then 30% from the field, ya your a dumbass. Funny how you try to reverse it on me and it continues to make you look dumb lol

Last edited: