The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Center »» Discussions on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, etc...

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #2901
InfamousICON
FTB

Propped 49,524 Times in 19,059 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Face-Me View Post
are u legit slow? i don’t really think nba should veto the signing lmao .. i was being facetious on a count of stern blocking a trade in the past for a similar reason based on a technicality. whether or not stern was in his legal right is not the point here .. the principle behind it is.
Are you legit slow?

I never argued about the principle.

The Lakers got fucked. I never argued against it. But Stern had every right to fuck them. If Stern wasn't in that position as owner, the trade would have went through and Stern wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, but Stern was in that position as owner. Hence the reason it shouldn't even be brought up in the case with Boogie. Adam Silver literally couldn't block Boogie even if he wanted to, just like Stern wouldn't have been able to block Paul if he wasn't acting owner. What are you missing here? Are the blocks connected in your brain yet?
InfamousICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:06 AM   #2902
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Propped 801 Times in 460 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by InfamousICON View Post
Are you legit slow?

I never argued about the principle.

The Lakers got fucked. I never argued against it. But Stern had every right to fuck them. If Stern wasn't in that position as owner, the trade would have went through and Stern wouldn't have been able to do anything about it, but Stern was in that position as owner. Hence the reason it shouldn't even be brought up in the case with Boogie. Adam Silver literally couldn't block Boogie even if he wanted to, just like Stern wouldn't have been able to block Paul if he wasn't acting owner. What are you missing here? Are the blocks connected in your brain yet?

what a weirdo lmao, i just told u i wasn’t being serious and it was obvious from the jump .. log off
Face-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:25 AM   #2903
InfamousICON
FTB

edit: never mind, I'm not gonna even engage in discussion with this moron anymore, even if it's to crack jokes.

Last edited by InfamousICON; 07-08-2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #2904
Chree
Medicated

Propped 7,813 Times in 2,690 Posts
Zaza to detroit

Chree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #2905
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Quote:
edit: never mind, I'm not gonna even engage in discussion with this moron anymore, even if it's to crack jokes.
hold this L punk
Old 07-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #2906
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
hold this L punk
Why are you such an angry individual? It's only the internet man.

If you would like to chat about Golden State Warriors basketball hit me up in this thread. Until then, go outside, the internet clearly has you in an angry triggered state. It's ok buddy, breathe.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:33 PM   #2907
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Quote:
Why are you such an angry individual? It's only the internet man.

If you would like to chat about Golden State Warriors basketball hit me up in this thread. Until then, go outside, the internet clearly has you in an angry triggered state. It's ok buddy, breathe.
lol look at this weirdo tryna spin his L into me being mad

we were talking about the cp3 trade and next thing i know he in his feelings talkin about who knows what

then he’s “done engaging” once he gets sonned, and i’m the angry one lmao
Old 07-08-2018, 08:38 PM   #2908
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
lol look at this weirdo tryna spin his L into me being mad

we were talking about the cp3 trade and next thing i know he in his feelings talkin about who knows what

then he’s “done engaging” once he gets sonned, and i’m the angry one lmao
Stress Management: Breathing Exercises for Relaxation | Michigan Medicine
Old 07-08-2018, 11:12 PM   #2909
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Old 07-09-2018, 02:07 AM   #2910
JOK3R187
Ferocious Mackadoshis

Propped 166 Times in 122 Posts
Quote:
People are hating on the Warriors so hard right now there's actually rage about us signing Jonas Jerebko after he clears waivers. People are saying it's not fair that we get Jonas Jerebko lol casual fans didn't even know who the fuck he was until yesterday.....now it's "not fair".

Jonas is a dope bench player, but holy fuck apparently the Warriors aren't allowed to fill their roster now either lol
Word, I had a sub-par argument with someone at work having a hissyfit over how it's ridiculously unfair that we got this guy on top of the Demarcus signing, yet he couldn't give me once ounce of detail about dude's time with the Jazz or home in on any of his individual skill sets, could not mention a peep, but persisted that it shouldn't have happened.

People are literally crying as soon as we're mentioned in the conversation with the word ''signed'' regardless of the fact that no one cared before he redirected his attention toward us LOL shit is sad...

JOK3R187 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To JOK3R187:
Old 07-31-2018, 03:56 PM   #2911
drunkaholic707
FUCK LA

Propped 32,112 Times in 16,211 Posts
rumor going around draymond tried to apologize to khole jr and shake his hand and got hit with a two piece
Old 07-31-2018, 06:09 PM   #2912
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by drunkaholic707 View Post
rumor going around draymond tried to apologize to khole jr and shake his hand and got hit with a two piece
The "witnesses" to what happened said Thompson sucker punched Draymond, Draymond didn't really get hurt or phased and Lebron and KD jumped between them and broke the fight up before anything else could happen.

This supposedly happened 2 weeks ago and the only source everyone is using is a gossip click bait blog site, so I doubt it even actually happened. That shit definitely would have gotten out 2 weeks ago if it's real.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:21 PM   #2913
BIG CHUNK
'THE ASS MAN'

Propped 141 Times in 105 Posts
Quote:
The "witnesses" to what happened said Thompson sucker punched Draymond, Draymond didn't really get hurt or phased and Lebron and KD jumped between them and broke the fight up before anything else could happen.

This supposedly happened 2 weeks ago and the only source everyone is using is a gossip click bait blog site, so I doubt it even actually happened. That shit definitely would have gotten out 2 weeks ago if it's real.
Sure you've seen it since but looks like it made BR

Jason McIntyre: Tristan Thompson Punched Draymond Green at LA Club | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
BIG CHUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:52 PM   #2914
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by BIG CHUNK View Post
It made a lot of websites, but the only source on every single website is a click bait blogger. Even that Jason McIntyre reporter on BR copied the click bait blogger word for word in his tweets.

Seems fishy that something that supposedly happened two weeks ago just now gets out and the only source is a blogger that wasn't there. I'll believe the shit when someone who was actually there says something, it's weird that this was a highly attended event and not one person from the event has said anything.