The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Center Discussions on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, etc...

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #2841
:ab:
blunt_hogg559

Propped 3,232 Times in 1,192 Posts
| Golden State Warriors

workout interview
:ab: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #2842
blunt_hogg559

talkm bout the dubs picking up dwight howard after he got bought out by the nets
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM   #2843
StillHustlin
FROM DUSK TIL DAWN

Propped 6,864 Times in 3,313 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Face-Me View Post
KEVIN LOVE WAS A 26-13 PLAYER AND MADE 2 ALL-NBA 2ND TEAMS BEFORE LEISO TURNED HIM INTO A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THERES A COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS - TEAM UP WIT LEBRON AND YOUR STOCK PLUMETS

HE WAS STILL A FRANCHISE PLAYER AND TOP 5-10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE LEBRON RUINED HIM LIKE HE DOES EVERYBODY

MAGIC LOST IN THE FINALS BUT HE’S STILL NOT A HIDEOUS 3/9 - HE ALSO MADE PLAYERS BETTER. LEBRON IS CLOSER TO JERRY WEST THAN HE IS TO MAGIC.. AND THATS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM, JERRY WEST IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT HIMSELF.
I don't think LeBron ruined him, I think he ruined himself. Kevin Love need to retire- he's washed and hella soft looking in this league (and no I am not saying I can beat Kevin Love).

Edit: I mean no disrespect to Kevin Love either. Him battling depression is probably the cause of his demise and the fact that he is still living and breathing is a bigger win than his play. With that said he should find another something to be passionate about.

Last edited by StillHustlin; Yesterday at 09:39 PM.
StillHustlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #2844
blunt_hogg559

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by StillHustlin View Post
I don't think LeBron ruined him, I think he ruined himself. Kevin Love need to retire- he's washed and hella soft looking in this league (and no I am not saying I can beat Kevin Love).

Edit: I mean no disrespect to Kevin Love either. Him battling depression is probably the cause of his demise and the fact that he is still living and breathing is a bigger win than his play. With that said he should find another something to be passionate about.
he put up really good (but empty) numbers on a really bad team. he never sniffed the offs either. playing with lebron exposed him for the player he is, lebron didn't snuff his game
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #2845
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Propped 779 Times in 449 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by StillHustlin View Post

you’re lost bruh

its the same thing he did to chris bosh

lebron needs an open paint to bulldoze, so he relegates big men into spot up shooters

love was a top 5-10 player in the league and 2 time all-nba 2nd team player before lebron
Face-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #2846
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Propped 779 Times in 449 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by :ab: View Post
he put up really good (but empty) numbers on a really bad team. he never sniffed the offs either. playing with lebron exposed him for the player he is, lebron didn't snuff his game
his team in minny was garbo - he was still one of the best big men in the league

lebron simply ruined him like he does literally every player he plays with

the track record is deep, dont let the media fool u into thinkin otherwise
Face-Me is offline   Reply With Quote