The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
Kinda hard when he gets a ball shoved in his face. Where was the respect then??
Like I said, game shit is all in the moment. When you played sports someone prolly told you that when you face your opponents, ain't none of them your friends. But outside the game it's coo. Don't think dudes should let somethin like that get too personal I think that's unnecessary, but that's just me. I prefer to be on good terms with others. lol

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
[ame]https://twitter.com/anthonyVslater/status/1006594099879632896[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/MikePradaSBN/status/1006600024648769536[/ame]

no idea why our own squad (and fitzy) is shitting on kd like that

Feb 1, 2018
i can see how easy it'd be to not like dray if he wasn't on the squad tbh
Lmaooo

My best friend's from Houston. He stays shittin on Draymond, I stay shittin on Harden (for different reasons of course)

But as much as I hate to admit it, it's so obviously true lol. Imagine if he was never on GSW and was on Cleveland or someone – I'd probably hate him the most in the league hahaha. Long as he's with us tho, I'm ridin with him, even if he goes somewhere else at some point still gonna show him love cuz of what he's done for us

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Feb 19, 2015
This dude seriously just said Magic Johnson was better than Lebron James. I don't think I can actually keep discussing with you at this point lol
of course magic is better .. lebron is 3/9 in finals play on playin on superteams out east for most his career. dont let the media fool u. even anthony davis was able to get 1 from yall.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
of course magic is better .. lebron is 3/9 in finals play on playin on superteams out east for most his career. dont let the media fool u. even anthony davis was able to get 1 from yall.
Anything Lakers I know you're gonna be 100% biased, but I'll respond anyway out of boredom.

Lebron went 2-1 in NBA Finals on a Superteam, which was the Heat. If you really want to call the Cavs a Superteam, I don't know what to say at this point. Kyrie was great, no one else was. Kevin Love definitely has never lived up to "Superteam" status and their bench has always been garbage.

Magic played for a Superteam his entire career and lost 4 NBA Finals with his Superteam including single-handedly fucking up the 1984 NBA Finals 3 different games himself. Lakers even got swept by the Pistons and 4-1'd by Jordan. So what's your point about Finals records?

Why do people always say stupid shit like "don't let the media fool you" when they don't actually have valid points to make, that's a go to phrase on every single message board and reddit and no actual points ever follow it lol. I actually watch the sport, I'm not a "Sportscenter Expert" like 99% of the people who talk the game.

Last edited:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Anything Lakers I know you're gonna be 100% biased, but I'll respond anyway out of boredom.

Lebron went 2-1 in NBA Finals on a Superteam, which was the Heat. If you really want to call the Cavs a Superteam, I don't know what to say at this point. Kyrie was great, no one else was. Kevin Love definitely has never lived up to "Superteam" status and their bench has always been garbage.

Magic played for a Superteam his entire career and lost 4 NBA Finals with his Superteam including single-handedly fucking up the 1984 NBA Finals 3 different games himself. Lakers even got swept by the Pistons and 4-1'd by Jordan. So what's your point about Finals records?

Why do people always say stupid shit like "don't let the media fool you" when they don't actually have valid points to make, that's a go to phrase on every single message board and reddit and no actual points ever follow it lol. I actually watch the sport, I'm not a "Sportscenter Expert" like 99% of the people who talk the game.

that's for sure

ole clyde drexler is a role player lookn ass

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
ole posting doom and gloom articles about the Warriors being a failed dynasty and how they won't win before the playoffs, but when they do win instead of celebrating all you do is bash KD and talk about how unlikable Draymond is lookn ass

ole defending Lebron from everyone in here in the past, but now it's all "Lebroom" and "Lebron isn't that great" lookn ass

Feb 19, 2015

KEVIN LOVE WAS A 26-13 PLAYER AND MADE 2 ALL-NBA 2ND TEAMS BEFORE LEISO TURNED HIM INTO A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THERES A COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS - TEAM UP WIT LEBRON AND YOUR STOCK PLUMETS

HE WAS STILL A FRANCHISE PLAYER AND TOP 5-10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE LEBRON RUINED HIM LIKE HE DOES EVERYBODY

MAGIC LOST IN THE FINALS BUT HE’S STILL NOT A HIDEOUS 3/9 - HE ALSO MADE PLAYERS BETTER. LEBRON IS CLOSER TO JERRY WEST THAN HE IS TO MAGIC.. AND THATS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM, JERRY WEST IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT HIMSELF.

Last edited:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
ole skipping the post where I said I was gonna actually reply, but it was pointless lookn ass

find a new slant bruh
breh you were smug af then tucked tail in ur puss when i joked back. and conveniently decided to stop answering after realizing you were wrong

i'm not a homer just a fan of the sport, i'll post whatever unless they pay me lol

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
KEVIN LOVE WAS A 26-13 PLAYER AND MADE 2 ALL-NBA 2ND TEAMS BEFORE LEISO TURNED HIM INTO A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THERES A COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS - TEAM UP WIT LEBRON AND YOUR STOCK PLUMETS

HE WAS STILL A FRANCHISE PLAYER AND TOP 5-10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE LEBRON RUINED HIM LIKE HE DOES EVERYBODY

MAGIC LOST IN THE FINALS BUT HE’S STILL NOT A HIDEOUS 3/9 - HE ALSO MADE PLAYERS BETTER. LEBRON IS CLOSER TO JERRY WEST THAN HE IS TO MAGIC.. AND THATS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM, JERRY WEST IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT HIMSELF.
turn the caps lock off man lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
breh you were smug af then tucked tail in ur puss when i joked back. and conveniently decided to stop answering after realizing you were wrong

i'm not a homer just a fan of the sport, i'll post whatever unless they pay me lol
you talking about a "puss", yet you're coming back to this discussion like a scorned girlfriend a week later because you got your feelings hurt so bad lol