The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Sports Center Discussions on the NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA, NHL, etc...

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #2821
Music Nfluenced
Sicc OG

Propped 460 Times in 223 Posts
Klay is clutch. I could see Draymond in a big city elsewhere.
Music Nfluenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:51 PM   #2822
NS Niner Ryda
Sicc OG

Propped 181 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by BIG CHUNK View Post
As funny as this is Draymond gotta show a lil respect.....fuck all that that happened in the game, be a man shake dude's hand and move on. Ain't that hard
Kinda hard when he gets a ball shoved in his face. Where was the respect then??
Old 06-13-2018, 04:54 PM   #2823
BIG CHUNK
Sicc OG

Propped 106 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by NS Niner Ryda View Post
Kinda hard when he gets a ball shoved in his face. Where was the respect then??
Like I said, game shit is all in the moment. When you played sports someone prolly told you that when you face your opponents, ain't none of them your friends. But outside the game it's coo. Don't think dudes should let somethin like that get too personal I think that's unnecessary, but that's just me. I prefer to be on good terms with others. lol
BIG CHUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:12 PM   #2824
:ab:
blunt_hogg559

Propped 3,232 Times in 1,192 Posts
Quote:
As funny as this is Draymond gotta show a lil respect.....fuck all that that happened in the game, be a man shake dude's hand and move on. Ain't that hard
i can see how easy it'd be to not like dray if he wasn't on the squad tbh
:ab: is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To :ab::
Old 06-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #2825
blunt_hogg559

no idea why our own squad (and fitzy) is shitting on kd like that
Old 06-13-2018, 07:42 PM   #2826
BIG CHUNK
Sicc OG

Propped 106 Times in 79 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by :ab: View Post
i can see how easy it'd be to not like dray if he wasn't on the squad tbh
Lmaooo

My best friend's from Houston. He stays shittin on Draymond, I stay shittin on Harden (for different reasons of course)

But as much as I hate to admit it, it's so obviously true lol. Imagine if he was never on GSW and was on Cleveland or someone I'd probably hate him the most in the league hahaha. Long as he's with us tho, I'm ridin with him, even if he goes somewhere else at some point still gonna show him love cuz of what he's done for us
BIG CHUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To BIG CHUNK:
Old 06-13-2018, 11:40 PM   #2827
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Propped 779 Times in 449 Posts
Quote:
naah tristan is a hoe, i agree wit draymond, keep that same energy win or lose
Face-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:44 PM   #2828
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by InfamousICON View Post
This dude seriously just said Magic Johnson was better than Lebron James. I don't think I can actually keep discussing with you at this point lol
of course magic is better .. lebron is 3/9 in finals play on playin on superteams out east for most his career. dont let the media fool u. even anthony davis was able to get 1 from yall.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:12 AM   #2829
InfamousICON
FTB

Propped 49,294 Times in 18,931 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Face-Me View Post
of course magic is better .. lebron is 3/9 in finals play on playin on superteams out east for most his career. dont let the media fool u. even anthony davis was able to get 1 from yall.
Anything Lakers I know you're gonna be 100% biased, but I'll respond anyway out of boredom.

Lebron went 2-1 in NBA Finals on a Superteam, which was the Heat. If you really want to call the Cavs a Superteam, I don't know what to say at this point. Kyrie was great, no one else was. Kevin Love definitely has never lived up to "Superteam" status and their bench has always been garbage.

Magic played for a Superteam his entire career and lost 4 NBA Finals with his Superteam including single-handedly fucking up the 1984 NBA Finals 3 different games himself. Lakers even got swept by the Pistons and 4-1'd by Jordan. So what's your point about Finals records?

Why do people always say stupid shit like "don't let the media fool you" when they don't actually have valid points to make, that's a go to phrase on every single message board and reddit and no actual points ever follow it lol. I actually watch the sport, I'm not a "Sportscenter Expert" like 99% of the people who talk the game.

Last edited by InfamousICON; 06-14-2018 at 08:14 AM.
InfamousICON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:26 AM   #2830
InfamousICON
FTB

Warriors are gonna workout LiAngelo Ball. Don't know why they're even gonna bother, read his Lakers workout didn't go well a couple weeks ago. Why even bring that circus around?

Old 06-14-2018, 09:57 AM   #2831
blunt_hogg559

Quote:
Anything Lakers I know you're gonna be 100% biased, but I'll respond anyway out of boredom.

Lebron went 2-1 in NBA Finals on a Superteam, which was the Heat. If you really want to call the Cavs a Superteam, I don't know what to say at this point. Kyrie was great, no one else was. Kevin Love definitely has never lived up to "Superteam" status and their bench has always been garbage.

Magic played for a Superteam his entire career and lost 4 NBA Finals with his Superteam including single-handedly fucking up the 1984 NBA Finals 3 different games himself. Lakers even got swept by the Pistons and 4-1'd by Jordan. So what's your point about Finals records?

Why do people always say stupid shit like "don't let the media fool you" when they don't actually have valid points to make, that's a go to phrase on every single message board and reddit and no actual points ever follow it lol. I actually watch the sport, I'm not a "Sportscenter Expert" like 99% of the people who talk the game.

that's for sure

ole clyde drexler is a role player lookn ass
Old 06-14-2018, 10:13 AM   #2832
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
that's for sure

ole clyde drexler is a role player lookn ass
ole skipping the post where I said I was gonna actually reply, but it was pointless lookn ass

find a new slant bruh
Old 06-14-2018, 10:25 AM   #2833
InfamousICON
FTB

ole posting doom and gloom articles about the Warriors being a failed dynasty and how they won't win before the playoffs, but when they do win instead of celebrating all you do is bash KD and talk about how unlikable Draymond is lookn ass

ole defending Lebron from everyone in here in the past, but now it's all "Lebroom" and "Lebron isn't that great" lookn ass
Old 06-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #2834
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Quote:

KEVIN LOVE WAS A 26-13 PLAYER AND MADE 2 ALL-NBA 2ND TEAMS BEFORE LEISO TURNED HIM INTO A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THERES A COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS - TEAM UP WIT LEBRON AND YOUR STOCK PLUMETS

HE WAS STILL A FRANCHISE PLAYER AND TOP 5-10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE LEBRON RUINED HIM LIKE HE DOES EVERYBODY

MAGIC LOST IN THE FINALS BUT HE’S STILL NOT A HIDEOUS 3/9 - HE ALSO MADE PLAYERS BETTER. LEBRON IS CLOSER TO JERRY WEST THAN HE IS TO MAGIC.. AND THATS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM, JERRY WEST IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT HIMSELF.

Last edited by Face-Me; 06-14-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #2835
blunt_hogg559

Quote:
ole skipping the post where I said I was gonna actually reply, but it was pointless lookn ass

find a new slant bruh
breh you were smug af then tucked tail in ur puss when i joked back. and conveniently decided to stop answering after realizing you were wrong

i'm not a homer just a fan of the sport, i'll post whatever unless they pay me lol
The Following Users Gave Props To :ab::
Old 06-14-2018, 03:29 PM   #2836
blunt_hogg559

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Face-Me View Post
KEVIN LOVE WAS A 26-13 PLAYER AND MADE 2 ALL-NBA 2ND TEAMS BEFORE LEISO TURNED HIM INTO A SPOT UP SHOOTER

THERES A COMMON DENOMINATOR IN ALL THIS - TEAM UP WIT LEBRON AND YOUR STOCK PLUMETS

HE WAS STILL A FRANCHISE PLAYER AND TOP 5-10 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE BEFORE LEBRON RUINED HIM LIKE HE DOES EVERYBODY

MAGIC LOST IN THE FINALS BUT HES STILL NOT A HIDEOUS 3/9 - HE ALSO MADE PLAYERS BETTER. LEBRON IS CLOSER TO JERRY WEST THAN HE IS TO MAGIC.. AND THATS NOT A KNOCK ON HIM, JERRY WEST IS AN ALL-TIME GREAT HIMSELF.
turn the caps lock off man lol
Old 06-14-2018, 03:37 PM   #2837
InfamousICON
FTB

Quote:
breh you were smug af then tucked tail in ur puss when i joked back. and conveniently decided to stop answering after realizing you were wrong

i'm not a homer just a fan of the sport, i'll post whatever unless they pay me lol
you talking about a "puss", yet you're coming back to this discussion like a scorned girlfriend a week later because you got your feelings hurt so bad lol
The Following Users Gave Props To InfamousICON:
Old 06-14-2018, 04:41 PM   #2838
Face-Me
Sicc OG

Quote:
turn the caps lock off man lol

SORRY I THOUGHT I WAS ON THE COLI