The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How were we lookin first half?? Surprised we went into OT with these guys....thought it would be a breeze compared to the Rockets honestly
Played alright for the most part, but Lebron was in god mode keeping the game tied up the entire game. Even when the Warriors went normal 3rd quarter beast mode, Lebron constantly brought them right back in it. Lebron dropped 51 on us.

Feb 19, 2015
Played alright for the most part, but Lebron was in god mode keeping the game tied up the entire game. Even when the Warriors went normal 3rd quarter beast mode, Lebron constantly brought them right back in it. Lebron dropped 51 on us.
until the OT where he gave up and missed every shot he took with steph guarding him

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Love nor Thompson suspended tho had that been Draymond he would have
Sad but accurate.

The fact that Thompson's bitch ass was already thrown out of the game AND continued to shove the ball into Draymond's face afterward would normally be more than enough to warrant a suspension.

Hoping Draymond makes him his bitch in the paint from this game onwards, I can't stand that fake fuck...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Eh I hope we completely demolish em now so they can't make any more excuses all I read is lebron has no help like he didn't make that team and we have 4 all stars and its cheating we drafted 3 of them love was an all star before joining the Cavs