The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
i hope this doesnt jinx anything but i feel like that Cavs game got us back to playing how were suppose to play. If the Warriors avg. 30 pts a quarter noone can beat us. Up by 19 at half. Rose really looking good out there, im happy for him but noone else on the Bulls is doing shit

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 18, 2006
I wouldnt make to much of the 1st game we play against them on Monday. It will be like a feeling out process, we still play them 3 more times this season. I hope we win obviously but the Spurs are scary deep more so then us so our best players need to be on the floor longer then usual. I would have Iggy be the only one get a lot of minutes off the bench. He should play like 30 minutes, hes our best defender damn near

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I wouldnt make to much of the 1st game we play against them on Monday. It will be like a feeling out process, we still play them 3 more times this season. I hope we win obviously but the Spurs are scary deep more so then us so our best players need to be on the floor longer then usual. I would have Iggy be the only one get a lot of minutes off the bench. He should play like 30 minutes, hes our best defender damn near
iono man, to me this is the first test of all season for the dubs, we been running thru the league way too easy so far. see what pop got up bis sleeve, and see how the dubs respond. pretty sure they gon try to grind our offense down to a halt, focus on taking out curry and make the rest of the dubs beat them....we'll see but really looking forward to this game Gueroloco @Gueroloco

Jan 18, 2006
If they focus on Curry then we need Klay to really be on but he'll have his hands full if he guards Leonard
Na we need Green, Barnes, and Iggy to be on. The Spurs know how to guard Klay, he will probably be lucky to get 15 points. The Spurs having Green and Leonard who are big/tall defenders gives them big time advantage against. Even worse them getting Aldridge in the offseason really help him especially matching up with us. He always has good games against us. My only hope is its a close game cuz Spurs are to deep

Apr 20, 2003
Steph went hot in that 1st.... everytime dude shoots whether its a 3 or a hard lay up to the basket its seems like the ball is magnetized to the rim and goes in. He makes some of the most craziest and ridiculous shots!

Jan 18, 2006
things going much better then expected right now lol. Not sure how much of a difference Duncan would make but Warriors bout to finally to respect from the haters and theres a lot of them