The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
Definitely not blaming the refs. Every time I brought them up this game I said both teams got shit calls. Rockets have actually gotten more shit calls against them. I'm complaining that the refs are being so whistle happy and not letting the teams play.
Word it was more of a rhetorical statement lol, my buddy texted me shitting on the refs so I brought it up

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
WOW at the last quarter...

The officiating was terrible as per usual only on both sides, particularly in the third but we're looking pretty fucking laughable right now.

Other than Klay's and Dray's triples, that last 4 minutes was on some real amateur looking shit. Those last three-four possessions were executed horribly and the ball movement just wasn't there...

If they don't show up in the next one and start playing their own brand of ball already we'll be done...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Our fan base is so fucking retarded. So many places a fuck ton of people are blaming KD for the loss because he "goes ISO too much". Not realizing there's a reason he has to go ISO, because everyone else keeps turning the ball over or bricking constantly.

KD ISO ball is the only reason we had a shot at winning last night. KD is also our only starter that had a positive plus/minus last night. Steph, Klay, and Draymond were all negative.

People need to stop romanticizing about 3 years ago and realize the league has adapted and we're not going to win championships solely on splash brother 3's anymore.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Na Pauls out and the death lineup will be back in full effect. The Warrior haters gonna cry pretty badly about this one when we reach the Finals yet again
hope so

i just feel that the team, the fans, even kerr, are way over confident for having their backs against the wall. be humble. i'm too superstitious to count a win before it happens

we'll see i guess

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Chris Paul is officially out for game 6

[ame]https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1000049352092602368[/ame]

Rockets have been running a 7 man rotation, hopefully them sitting their entire bench flops hard cause they might have to rotate an extra 2-3 people who are probably rusty solely to fill Chris Paul's 40 minutes.