The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
We were up 12 with 10:30 left and couldn't protect the lead.

Kerr benched Curry while he was hot and drained 3 3's in a row and they came back on us right away lol

Kerr always benching hot players for rotations. It's a fucking WCF game, keep the hot hand in.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Why in the fuck didn't they call a timeout with 12 seconds left when we only needed 2? Especially with 6 seconds left and their defense was on point and our offense was broken up.

Team didn't play well, but Kerr definitely didn't help sitting hot hands for regular season rotations, not calling that timeout, etc. Dude fucked up.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Why in the fuck didn't they call a timeout with 12 seconds left when we only needed 2? Especially with 6 seconds left and their defense was on point and our offense was broken up.

Team didn't play well, but Kerr definitely didn't help sitting hot hands for regular season rotations, not calling that timeout, etc. Dude fucked up.
I was wondering why klay was just dancing around covered why they didn't call a time out

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Kerr seems lost sometimes. He relies way too much on the player's talent if that makes sense.

What I mean is when guys like Steph, KD, Klay etc. are on, Kerr doesn't even have to coach. But when they're off, Kerr doesn't actually know how to coach to set them back up for success. If the players are off Kerr just always seems dumbfounded on what to do. He never sets up any plays, he never does proper rotations for the right moments, he just relies on Steph, KD, Klay, and Draymond to not need him.

Last year in the playoffs for example, the team seemed way more of a fluid basketball team when Kerr was out during the playoffs and Mike Brown was in. I was even talking about it in posts in this thread at the time.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bad shots, turnovers, I feel like every time I see him catch the ball besides those nice dunks he had, he’s not productive. 4 points in 15 minutes.....I do not think he has contributed much at least recently.
No one else on the bench played well either though. The entire bench combined for 12 points.

One of the great things that Livingston contributes with isn't on the stat line though. He's great at drawing defenses and creating shots for other players. Watch all of the times Klay will blow up with points in rapid succession cause he's left wide open. Livingston will be on the floor for a lot of those times.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

kerr had this super team fall into his lap and is just lucky af, his regular season and playoff record doesn't really reflect his abilities as a coach, tbh