The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
Huh?

Where do you get that from?

He's great on defense and almost unstoppable with the mid range jumpers.

7 points and 5 boards in 13 minutes tonight. Dude is a beast off the bench.
You see him shoot the ball off the side of the backboard lol....

Ight maybe I exaggerated but I wouldn't say 'almost unstoppable.' Feels like every time I look at the TV he misses a shot. Feel like he's too timid with the ball and doesn't make a whole lot happen.

But if the stats show, then fuck it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You see him shoot the ball off the side of the backboard lol....

Ight maybe I exaggerated but I wouldn't say 'almost unstoppable.' Feels like every time I look at the TV he misses a shot. Feel like he's too timid with the ball and doesn't make a whole lot happen.

But if the stats show, then fuck it
That shot off the side of the backboard was with 1 second left on the shot clock and nobody open to pass it to. He had to chuck one up.

Apr 24, 2012
all this talk about curry's knee being reason why the poor play.. i think he will bounce back game 3 but he's def not 100%.. granted they all played bad on offence minus KD who played as usual.. i expect Klay and Steph to show up tmrw and hit WAY more shots.. as well as a team effort.. warriors in 6

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Yeah Steph and Klay's offensive 25+ point presence will ultimately determine the next few games IMO. If KD put's up his usual numbers and keep's hitting those mid/short range jay's consistently like he did in game 1 than all three along with whatever Draymond put's up and the remainder of our teams contributions should be a lock.

Agreed that Steph isn't looking 100% after his 1st game back, hopefully he finds his way back into the offense again. He'll need help containing Harden either way though...

They just gotta stay consistent on the defensive end and lock down on the perimeter spacing as they basically showed us up at our own game at HOU.

Feb 1, 2018
Was listening to 95.7 THE GAME today

Heard a point essentially defending Curry, saying people were being too hard on him for 'not playing well' these last couple of games.

Yeah, 16 points is quiet for him, gonna need more than that.

At the same time he's not playing like complete shit, he's still contributing. (also 7 asst, 7 reb)

People being hard on him cuz he's not doing what we know he can do. Simple. When he gets flashy and does his gestures and all that fun shit, it's hype. But when he's not doing as well as he can, he doesn't do that and I think a lot of the excitement he brings to the game vanishes based on performance. When the fans don't get what they want, everybody starts talkin.

Regardless, need him to get back on his 'a-game' (which is hard as fuck, not even the MVP himself can play amazing every fucking game) cuz these next couple of games about to set the tone, since we'll be at home and we are a fuckin hard team to beat at home. Especially during the yoffs.

But Curry has been contributing even post-injury. Tired of hearin that he's not doing shit blah blah blah.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Curry's knee is fine, dude has been doing 360 windmill dunks for the games lol

Even Curry keeps asking people to stop using his injury as an excuse, he said himself his knee is good.

Dubs even waited until he was supposed to come back to put him back in, he wasn't brought out early or anything, he was actually fine a couple weeks before he played.