The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
LOL @ throwing away a 20+ career in media over a Dub's staff jacket lol dude most def. thought that one out well.

Looks like KD finally took advantage of his unicorn skill set after a few choice words from Steve and helped contribute toward the win going back into the Bay. Still baffles me as to why he settle's for the perimeter 80% of the time when he makes a living off of mid and short range jay's and stop and pop shots like he did in this one. There's no one stopping him once he get's it up...

Next one at Oracle should be a close out.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Klay might be signing a contract extension rather than hitting free agency to save the team money. His extension will be worth 5 years $121 million.

I love Klay and want him to stick around, but I hate seeing a player not get what they're worth because a billionaire doesn't want to pay a luxury tax. They're saying he's leaving $50 million on the table if he signs this extension.

I don't really feel "bad" as he's still making over 100 million dollars lol but damn, I can't fathom throwing $50 million in the toilet.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Klay might be signing a contract extension rather than hitting free agency to save the team money. His extension will be worth 5 years $121 million.

I love Klay and want him to stick around, but I hate seeing a player not get what they're worth because a billionaire doesn't want to pay a luxury tax. They're saying he's leaving $50 million on the table if he signs this extension.

I don't really feel "bad" as he's still making over 100 million dollars lol but damn, I can't fathom throwing $50 million in the toilet.
It's ridiculous. I honestly think if they don't pay this man what he deserves given the sacrifices he's already made due to his obvious loyalty to the franchise, could potentially lead to his eventual departure, especially with Thompson Snr's desire to see him as a Laker.

Yes he's got his endorsement's which seem to be working in our favour AT THIS POINT, but at the end of the day $50 million is a lot to disregard given the caliber of player he is all because some greedy billionaire fuck doesn't want to pay tax. He's an asset and need's to be treated like one.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's ridiculous. I honestly think if they don't pay this man what he deserves given the sacrifices he's already made due to his obvious loyalty to the franchise, could potentially lead to his eventual departure, especially with Thompson Snr's desire to see him as a Laker.

Yes he's got his endorsement's which seem to be working in our favour AT THIS POINT, but at the end of the day $50 million is a lot to disregard given the caliber of player he is all because some greedy billionaire fuck doesn't want to pay tax. He's an asset and need's to be treated like one.
Just read an update on this on nba.com and they're saying Klay would actually lose $80 million not $50 million like was being reported a few days ago. That shit is fucking insane. Hope Klay says "fuck you".

Report: Klay Thompson discussing contract extension with Golden State Warriors | NBA.com

These dude's need to take care of Klay.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Just read an update on this on nba.com and they're saying Klay would actually lose $80 million not $50 million like was being reported a few days ago. That shit is fucking insane. Hope Klay says "fuck you".

Report: Klay Thompson discussing contract extension with Golden State Warriors | NBA.com

These dude's need to take care of Klay.
maaan these billionaire fcks need to reach in their pocket and drop it, the trump tax boost would pay for that and the luxury tax too no problem