The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2018
Sick of them showing Steph on the screen in a suit and getting a standing ovation, how bout you get back on the court breh cuz we need you!!! Then you can get a fuckin standing ovation!!!

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Off to a decent start, lol at Alvin calling a T on every run, dude's gonna run out of T's at the rate we're playing at.

Just gotta lock down on AD and open cutters when Rondo's looking to facilitate...

Jan 18, 2006
Warriors fortunate a bit Portland didnt show up in the 1st round cuz that was the tougher matchup. Lilliard always goes off against us, we struggle on there home floor and Portland as a team are really good from the perimeter which is hard to make adjustments where as the Pelicans advantages are in the paint and we can easily provide different 2 to 3 people around the hoop seeing that we aint really worried about Rondo hitting 3's.

I never really took the Pelicans serious they just matched up well with Portland. All they got is Davis obviously if Cousins were playing things wouldnt be so easy especially without Curry.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I love Draymond Green. Started the game at center, currently playing point guard and already has a triple double.

Non Warrior fans don't appreciate how great and versatile his game is.
This.

As much as those don't like to admit it, Dray's pretty much the foundation of this team, without him both the defensive and offensive rotations just don't operate and spread the floor as efficiently... His versatility in playing the the 5, 4 and 1 is virtually unheard of. His under appreciation is sadly due to the fact that he doesn't put up 20 to 30PPG. People fail to realize just how much work he put's in elsewhere...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lids has last years championship locker room hat on sale for $5 if anyone still needs one. If you buy a second one, the second one is only $2.50. Glad I saw this, I didn't get one at the time cause I thought it was kind of wack, but I just copped 2 of them. One just to have in the collection and another to have a hat to beat up if I ever gotta spend time outside in the sun lol

Golden State Warriors adidas 2017 NBA Locker Room Finals Champ Cap | lids.com

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
That shit was weak.

No defense whatsoever and Klay had to score 20 in a quarter and they still were nowehere to be found. He was literally the only one that had some sort of impact in the game. I've been saying this for a minute, KD need's to be able to utilize his height and overall dominance by driving toward the paint and settle for that midrange that's always money or get himself to the line if it isn't an easy bucket which it almost always is when he does.

He really need's to step it up in game's such as these but the whole team looked out of it including Steph. Hopefully we get our shit back together by next game.