The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Speaking of the Cavs. Derrick Rose is balling for the T-Wolves right now while the Cavs are stuck with George Hill who is gonna sit a critical game 4 cause he's sore and Jose Calderon lol

LeGM fucked that team up lol

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
And just like that Portland get's swept.

I didn't see that coming at all, I thought they at least would've got one or two in on the Pels. Holiday and AD were putting on a clinic with 88 combined points to shut it down and that's minus Cousins in the rotation.

If we get through the Spurs next game which should most likely be the case, we'll be facing NOLA in the second round.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Turnovers are killing us enough, but these one way whistles are dumb as fuck. Mills and LMA are allowed to play physical as fuck, but the Dubs ain't. Whistles are 2 to 1 right now. That loose ball foul was some bullshit too. I fucking hate Scott Foster and Tony Brothers.

Spurs are out playing us, they don't need the help.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
KD and Draymond were the only ones to show up today. Klay shot 25% 4-16 and the bench seemed lost outside of Livingston making a few good plays.

At least the refs calmed down in the 4th quarter and called it straight for one quarter, so the Spurs legit dusted us off in the 4th without help lol

Oh well, close it out at home.

Feb 1, 2018
KD and Draymond were the only ones to show up today. Klay shot 25% 4-16 and the bench seemed lost outside of Livingston making a few good plays.

At least the refs calmed down in the 4th quarter and called it straight for one quarter, so the Spurs legit dusted us off in the 4th without help lol

Oh well, close it out at home.
Gives Steph more time to heal, I ain't even mad

Feb 1, 2018
It doesn't though. That loss didn't push back the start of round 2.

I'm just hoping they finish out this series ASAP, everybody tweaking knees and ankles. The more games they have, the more chance of that shit happening.
Ohhh shit....didn't even think of that lol

Agree with that second point....should get it done so guys can rest and avoid injury before round 2