The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
apparently b diddy is w laura dern which is an unexpected couple (how'd they even meet?) but cool. hope he's desecrating them dusty jurassic guts. and hope they are happy.
LOL possibly one of the best quotes in this thread.

On the real though, I'd hit that like a geriatric driving instructor, good for him.

Next one in San Antonio should be a lick.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Watching the last 7 seconds of that game in Indiana made my day, the fact that JR took that contested prayer whilst Clarkson was as open as a brothel spoke volumes in terms of their chemistry... Fuck the bitch ass Cav's I hope the Pacers murk them.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Watching the last 7 seconds of that game in Indiana made my day, the fact that JR took that contested prayer whilst Clarkson was as open as a brothel spoke volumes in terms of their chemistry... Fuck the bitch ass Cav's I hope the Pacers murk them.
honestly? i want to see lebron back in the finals. a first round exit would be super anti climactic. but i feel you tho

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hope Lebron gets bounced in the 1st round. I really don't want to see him in an 8th straight Finals.

The way he imposed his will on that franchise and basically played GM, had the head coach Ty Lue having to take off for a week cause of crazy anxiety issues that gave him insomnia and stomach ulcers, put that team in salary cap hell to get his way, and still won't commit to the team next year, a first round exit would be great karma.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I hope Lebron gets bounced in the 1st round. I really don't want to see him in an 8th straight Finals.

The way he imposed his will on that franchise and basically played GM, had the head coach Ty Lue having to take off for a week cause of crazy anxiety issues that gave him insomnia and stomach ulcers, put that team in salary cap hell to get his way, and still won't commit to the team next year, a first round exit would be great karma.
he made the cavs relevant for the first time in years. I'm pro player on this. why should the (mainly white) owners have all the juice?

but you're not wrong, he did run the franchise (for good and bad). but the cavs kept their pick so they didn't give away the farm

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
he made the cavs relevant for the first time in years. I'm pro player on this. why should the (mainly white) owners have all the juice?
I don't have the Cavs (or especially piece of shit Dan Gilbert's) back on this either. Both were wrong. Cavs basically sold their soul to Lebron to finally get a chip and now it's backfiring heavily. I was 100% pro player when he went to Miami to chase rings, but now he's more than likely going to leave Cleveland for a second time. Dude already has 3 rings and instead of using his last years to help the fan base and the team to have a decent chance of still being a contender when he retires, he's gonna leave the team in a dumpster fire that he created.

The fans of Cleveland are gonna get shit on twice by this dude. First time I had his back, this time not so much. It ain't like in other player cases where they leave for more money or their first ring. He'll get a super max contract and he already has rings. If he leaves again he's just saying fuck Cleveland at that point.

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I don't have the Cavs (or especially piece of shit Dan Gilbert's) back on this either. Both were wrong. Cavs basically sold their soul to Lebron to finally get a chip and now it's backfiring heavily. I was 100% pro player when he went to Miami to chase rings, but now he's more than likely going to leave Cleveland for a second time. Dude already has 3 rings and instead of using his last years to help the fan base and the team to have a decent chance of still being a contender when he retires, he's gonna leave the team in a dumpster fire that he created.

The fans of Cleveland are gonna get shit on twice by this dude. First time I had his back, this time not so much. It ain't like in other player cases where they leave for more money or their first ring. He'll get a super max contract and he already has rings. If he leaves again he's just saying fuck Cleveland at that point.

fck cleveland, they never deserved him
but i don't think he'll leave. he didn't like the backlash he got from leaving cleveland the first time, don't think he'll do it again. really feel he'll retire a cavalier.