The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

i don't think the dubs should be worried in the first round like broussard says but he does make the point about how the dubs play different without curry (and how the numbers reflect that)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
These bum ass refs have been letting KD get hammered all fucking night so far and they just ejected him when he finally got sick of it.

This entire season is fake as fuck. So many games all over the league getting ruined by refs. They clearly got their fingers in determining who is winning games.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I hate these articles. I've seen a ton of them lately.

The Warriors are currently at the absolute worst they can possibly be.....and they still have the second best record in the league and all of their injured players are ready to come back.

Sometimes I wish we never had that 73 win season. This narrative wouldn't exist. If it was just a dominant 60-65 win season all of these nerds trying to throw out clickbait articles wouldn't have this shit to type about.

The Spurs won 5 championships over 15 years. Never back to back. They had some down seasons, but still easily a dynasty.

Warriors ain't going anywhere, even if we don't win the chip this season, they're still definitely going to win more.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
InfamousICON @InfamousICON

the first chip, folks thought it may have been a fluke. then we followed up w the 73-9 losing season. now we're on everyone's radar as a possible dynasty bcuz we just beat the bull's regular season record, and the trip to the finals. followed up by getting durant, dynasty comparisons have to be made.

looking at the team this year, we slipped. we'd be extremely lucky to win this year based on our performance and the injuries.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

the first chip, folks thought it may have been a fluke. then we followed up w the 73-9 losing season. now we're on everyone's radar as a possible dynasty bcuz we just beat the bull's regular season record, and the trip to the finals. followed up by getting durant, dynasty comparisons have to be made.

looking at the team this year, we slipped. we'd be extremely lucky to win this year based on our performance and the injuries.
These articles basically insinuate we're already a failed dynasty. That's the issue I have with them.

They did the same shit last year solely because we didn't win 73 games again after getting KD added, numerous writers were even questioning whether or not we would win the championship last year during the season. The Dubs then proceeded to go 16-1 in the playoffs.

It's all doom and gloom bullshit to get clicks on a website.

This team is built to win for years to come. Will we win the championship every single season? No, the league is too good and there's too many stacked teams. Will we win more championships? Definitely. No way we don't.

We might not win it this year, but that don't mean we're a failed dynasty like most of these articles want people to believe. I think we'll be more like the Spurs, playoffs every year and a chip every 2-3 until Steph and KD are too broken down.

Honestly though, I think we're still the favorites to win it this year. It will take ref fuckery to keep us out of the finals if we're completely healthy when we take on the Rockets in the WCF.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Man that McCaw injury was all the way bad, Vince was shook and obviously realized the extent of the situation given his level of concern. Hope dude can make a full recovery...

Decent play from Dray, Quinn, KD and Klay with 25 in his return.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

That's the thing with professional team sports is that all it takes is for one chemistry change or injury to make a great team fall to just a really good team. Truth is even though your squad has "slipped," no one really wants to have to see you in the playoffs. You are still a dynasty whether any of us nonn Warrior bball fans like it or not....

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Slow start vs. the Suns.

Two quarters in and the defense is almost embarrassing right now... Defense looks lost in PHX's rotation and they don't even have all of their starters lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just read we waived Casspi. Dubs did him dirty as fuck. Dude passed up millions of dollars to come play for us for vet minimum and Kerr sat him on the bench most of the season, even though when he would get minutes he was always effective.

Hope he gets paid somewhere else. I hate seeing the fact he threw millions of dollars away for our team and just gets thrown to the curb.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Just read we waived Casspi. Dubs did him dirty as fuck. Dude passed up millions of dollars to come play for us for vet minimum and Kerr sat him on the bench most of the season, even though when he would get minutes he was always effective.

Hope he gets paid somewhere else. I hate seeing the fact he threw millions of dollars away for our team and just gets thrown to the curb.
This infuriates me. I as well as many other people didn't foresee Quinn ballin' at the level he is that quickly into his development, particularly in Curry's absence and I am all for dude having a deserving spot on the roster but waive CASSPI after all the anticipation of him coming over and taking a minimum in doing so!?

I don't agree with that decision at all, if anyone Jones, Looney or McCaw should be given the honors, there's absolutely no comparison in skill set and given how trash McCaw's been as of late would justify that even more so.

Casspi's cutting and finishing, on-court awareness and shooting ability (even though we hardly gave dude a chance to do so with his role at the 4) are leaps and bounds ahead of those two but for whatever reason we have this ongoing emphasis on ''developing'' the garbage time pieces, probably due to the fact that their earlier on in their careers in comparison. Regardless, he shouldn't have been dropped that's dirty as fuck...