The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Those are fresh but I wish that bottom piece was white instead of brown.....not sure why they colored it that lol
There's a bunch of other colorways coming out when it drops. A pic of these white and grey ones dropped also.

These feel like a mix of the Nike KD 10's and the Adidas Dame 4's, but I fuck with both so that's cool with me lol

Feb 1, 2018
There's a bunch of other colorways coming out when it drops. A pic of these white and grey ones dropped also.

These feel like a mix of the Nike KD 10's and the Adidas Dame 4's, but I fuck with both so that's cool with me lol
Those are more appealing to me than the black 5's. But white is just more my color of shoes – I rock all white AF1's damn near every day lol.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Got it done in Phoenix tonight.

Swaggy put up 20p, Draymond had 25p, 11r and 8a and Quinn was on fire with 28p and five 3's.

That's his second consecutive start with 25 or more points. Dude is ballin' right off of that bench and seems like the perfect rotation PG behind Steph. It'll almost be criminal if he doesn't become a permanent fixture within the roster...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Agreed.

I like Pat but his development seems to have fluctuated dramatically this season and Quinn packs more of a punch within the rotation, has great dribble penetration skills and can get off his own shot more consistently and effectively.

Also quite impressed with Looney's on-court awareness, that dude has really stepped it up with his given minutes past few games both offensively and defensively.

Team's looking pretty solid bar the ridiculous number of injuries at the moment.

Last edited:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
So apparently they confirmed Curry having a Knee strain as opposed to the ankle...

Either way going by recent event's I think it'd be a little wiser if they just sit dude out for the remainder of the pre-playoff period and decrease the risk of further injury altogether, it's just getting ridiculous now.

Nice win, Nick and Quinn were ballin' out.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
So apparently they confirmed Curry having a Knee strain as opposed to the ankle...

Either way going by recent event's I think it'd be a little wiser if they just sit dude out for the remainder of the pre-playoff period and decrease the risk of further injury altogether, it's just getting ridiculous now.

Nice win, Nick and Quinn were ballin' out.
that butch cassidy song in your sig is dwope

if curry misses any meaningful playoff time, we're cooked. the window is closing, dubs fans been too arrogant to see it. no curry, no chip, strait up

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
if curry misses any meaningful playoff time, we're cooked. the window is closing, dubs fans been too arrogant to see it. no curry, no chip, strait up
We could probably push round 1 and 2 with no Steph. Would definitely want him back if we have to see the Rockets in the WCF though.

Honestly though if KD, Draymond, and Klay stay healthy we can probably win it all without Steph. We just have to adjust the way the offense is ran. The first time we lost Steph earlier in the season we went 11-0 with everyone else healthy.

The great thing about the Dubs is we have the second best basketball player on the planet in KD and the best defender in the game in Draymond. If Klay can stay consistent, the Warriors will still be scary in the playoffs with no Steph.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
We could probably push round 1 and 2 with no Steph. Would definitely want him back if we have to see the Rockets in the WCF though.

Honestly though if KD, Draymond, and Klay stay healthy we can probably win it all without Steph. We just have to adjust the way the offense is ran. The first time we lost Steph earlier in the season we went 11-0 with everyone else healthy.

The great thing about the Dubs is we have the second best basketball player on the planet in KD and the best defender in the game in Draymond. If Klay can stay consistent, the Warriors will still be scary in the playoffs with no Steph.
we're still a force to be reckoned with, no doubt

but the ball movement and spacing on the court that comes w curry totally disappears when he's out. this last stretch when curry was sitting, the team looked hella like a regular basketball team with one dominant player (kd). that curry three pt shooting threat changes everything