The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Nice win over the Knicks tonight and good to see Bell back in the mix.

Klay was the focal point tonight and had some nice slice and dice assists to go with his 26Pts, 5Ast and 4Reb.

As for that ridiculousness surrounding Draymond, it had to eventually come to that point. Any sound or action that came out of dude was automatically seen as derogatory. The bias was and still will be real, I'm just glad Russ and his group of gaylords got sent with a 32 point L back to their trailer park shithole in OKC.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Warriors’ new arena gives some season-ticket holders sticker shock - San Francisco Chronicle

kinda sad, these VC owners are going to try and squeeze every last dollar out this thing, and regular working folks (who were with this team thru thick and fucking thin) will be priced out. the warrior games in SF are going to be full of corporate suits (in the suites) and techie tranplants that recently moved to the area and just started cheering for this team. the new owners don't care, they are rich ass dudes and want to see more of those kind of people in the stands

already told my season ticket rep that it's going to be super un fucking likely that I renew when the team moves to SF. which hella sucks but I will for sure enjoy that last season in oracle (next year).

I get that these new owners are what helped make the warriors great, and that they are funding the chase center themselves instead of relying on tax payer dollars (if you don't count those PSLs). but this move is going to take the soul out of this squad.

idgaf if the dubs used to be in SF (an argument one of my friends makes). that chit was in the sixties. the dubs have been an east bay team and had a super loyal fan base since the early seventies. loyal, for the most part. my dad used to get free warrior tickets from his boss back in the eighties and early nineties, we used to sit pretty damn close to the court too (in reference to the article mentioning that sometimes, you couldn't give tickets away).

plus you could just hop on bart and get there, wouldn't have to worry about paying for parking or driving drunk. in mission bay, where they are building, there aint no public transportation that makes it convenient to get there. shit, even coming from within San Francisco, it might take a minute using public transportation (or an expensive ass lyft/uber ride), depending on where you're coming from. if you coming from Vallejo for a game that's two fucking bridge tolls on top of gas, parking, and game tickets. shit I'll just watch it from home and save some time and money

my season ticket rep said that the PSL for my seats shouldn't be more than $15k. lol wtf? i get that money back after thirty fucking years tho, so I guess it's a steal lol. and I'd be paying for my tickets on top of that PSL fee. even if I had scrill like that I wouldn't do it.

they trying to get people, riding the momentum of the team's current success to blind people and get them to buy.

I guess I'm just salty but I aint feeling this move to SF at all. was fun while it lasted though.

aint nothing going to be like roaracle either, in terms of the fans and the feel and the noise.

need to take my kids to an A's game before they go corporate too

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
actually, regular folks have been priced out of games for a minute now. I was able to hold on because of the sheer dumb luck I had in becoming a season ticket holder when I did.

it's the bay though, regular folks getting priced out is a lifestyle here.

Feb 1, 2018
actually, regular folks have been priced out of games for a minute now. I was able to hold on because of the sheer dumb luck I had in becoming a season ticket holder when I did.

it's the bay though, regular folks getting priced out is a lifestyle here.
Word, parking is $40 within stadium boundaries!

If you ever do drive tho instead of taking Bart, pull up to the $20 parking lot right outside the stadium by the entrance near that paint sign. Save dat extra $20 which gon buy you about one hot dog and one soda the way stadium prices work. Lol

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Clutch Iggy

Hope Steph's ankle is alright. Fucking Zaza man lol dude is unlucky as hell. Just standing there and Curry lands on him and bends his ankle.

Like last year when Zaza landed on KD's leg and fucked his shit up.

Zaza is naturally always in the wrong place at the wrong time lol

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Glad Jordan was cleared of anything severe, it definitely looked a lot worse than what the final review reflects. We're gonna need his presence coming into Playoff contention and his definitely been a contributing presence in the paint last couple of games along side JaVale and Draymond.

As for the Turnover's, there were that many which basically kept them in the game when we should've maintained or built upon that 25 point run we had going.

Hopefully they cut that shit out before we go into this Spurs game...

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
three teams in eighth place in the west, spurs are one of those teams and are technically in tenth right now?!? fckn crazy. jazz are also eighth in the west, they're pretty damn good too. pelicans in fifth, i'd never have guessed that but they flew under my radar

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck now klay is out a couple weeks this is gonna take a toll on the team
As long as everyone is healthy in the playoffs I could give a fuck if we lose a few games. The West is insane right now, every playoff team is good as fuck this year. The only difference between the 1 and 2 seed this year is bragging rights. If we end up with 2 seed I could care less, i'd rather our players get rested up and get their injuries healed up.