The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Man it got as bad as being down 22, than amazingly enough, they decided to actually play defense and the whole course of the game changed. Steph started hitting, D. West and Looney had a massive boost off the bench and we pulled off the W.

We gotta stop with the inconsistency in the first two quarters of every game though, shit is getting annoying.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Another W in Brooklyn minus KD, don't know how the 28 point lead got all the way down to 6 at one point before the end of regulation. Steph was ballin' but fouled out of the game at exactly 03:00 to go in the 4th. Klay got a few nice J's and the bench made some nice contributions.

Omri Casspi put in some solid minutes starting, I can even see dude replacing Zaza if it were ever a question. Very skilled inside and outside on the perimeter play...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
The one team I looked forward to seeing the Dubs run circles around ended up handing us the L. The Thunder outplayed, outshot and outperformed tonight for no good reason other than Steph and Klay bricking the majority of their shots, no set ball movement, stupid shot selections inside and these fucking stupid turnovers that are getting out of hand.

Tonight was easily the worst I've seen in terms of stupid passing and just a lack of drive in any of them. KD showed up here and there but that was mostly due to the back and forth trash talk had by him and Westbrick with his bitch ass popping off whenever he got the chance to. I honestly can't stand dude and his melodramatic antics on the court.

They can't be coming with that weak sauce against a team that love's to hate like that, shit was almost embarrasing to watch at some points as a fan.

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The one team I looked forward to seeing the Dubs run circles around ended up handing us the L. The Thunder outplayed, outshot and outperformed tonight for no good reason other than Steph and Klay bricking the majority of their shots, no set ball movement, stupid shot selections inside and these fucking stupid turnovers that are getting out of hand.

Tonight was easily the worst I've seen in terms of stupid passing and just a lack of drive in any of them. KD showed up here and there but that was mostly due to the back and forth trash talk had by him and Westbrick with his bitch ass popping off whenever he got the chance to. I honestly can't stand dude and his melodramatic antics on the court.

They can't be coming with that weak sauce against a team that love's to hate like that, shit was almost embarrasing to watch at some points as a fan.
championship hangover plus a dash of arrogance with a smidgen of mental laziness, you'd think we'd step it up vs the good teams

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Dubs made up for that last travesty in OKC slaying the Bulls by 49 points with Steph's 33 and Klay's 29 points ending their shooting slump and securing the win for us at home. Swaggy got 17 off the bench and Jordan Bell ended up with a massive 6 blocks and a couple of big time dunk's in his first-career start. Bull's were ahead after the 1st but went on a continuing slump once the 2nd got underway.

Not a bad win considering we had no KD (out with a sprained ankle, again) and Draymond (rested by Kerr)...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Love that Town logo and the uniform look's just as dope if it's the same one Draymond rocked at one of the promo shoot's.

No KD again tonight against the Pelicans, hopefully AD and Boogie won't be too much of a contributing factor at the other end of the floor.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
we were lucky to pull thru in OT with that one, Steph had a really poor start and was nowhere to be found on the defensive end in the 1st half of play, with four airballs and a few turnovers, his playing time vs. the Lakers was definitely in question.

Defensively we lacked for the majority of the game minus a few good minutes from Looney and Pachulia in the first half, Dray forced a few good ones but was still wasn't as big a factor as he usually would be. Can't play tit 4 tat the whole game given the fucking ridiculous turnover ratio which once again found itself over 20 and commit the reckless passes and lack of ball handling like we did in this one. Klay and KD gave the best minutes throughout the game bar Steph's awakening in OT.

They really do need to wake the fuck up and stop blowing these bigtime leads it's getting to be a pattern...

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
and lonzo fucking ball with a god damn double double

of all teams to do it against it was the dubs lol dude has looked like mierda the majority of the season so far
Lonzo has a triple double this year, youngest player to ever to get one. The dude ain't terrible, his shooting is bad, but his passing is on point. He's 6th in the league in assists per game and has a respectable 7 rebounds per game. He's gonna be a double double machine in his career.

Not surprised at all at him getting a double double against us.

I was in the camp hoping dude would fail before the season started because fuck the bitch ass Lakers, but I don't think he's gonna fail. Just wish his dad would shut the fuck up sometimes. Getting annoying opening twitter, facebook, or any sports websites and the first thing I see is "Lavar Ball says some stupid shit again today"

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Lonzo has a triple double this year, youngest player to ever to get one. The dude ain't terrible, his shooting is bad, but his passing is on point. He's 6th in the league in assists per game and has a respectable 7 rebounds per game. He's gonna be a double double machine in his career.

Not surprised at all at him getting a double double against us.

I was in the camp hoping dude would fail before the season started because fuck the bitch ass Lakers, but I don't think he's gonna fail. Just wish his dad would shut the fuck up sometimes. Getting annoying opening twitter, facebook, or any sports websites and the first thing I see is "Lavar Ball says some stupid shit again today"
i support them in terms of being a black business and the way lavar is trying to set his kids up for life. but yeah, dude says some outrageously dumb shit (which may be part of his plan). i did like lavar vs trump tho

lonzo is a good passer and rebounder but absolute trash as a scorer. those triple double games were outliers. lowest fg%, free throw, 3pts % like on a historic level too

i'm pretty sure his dad hyped lonzo into being the second pick, dude should have stayed in college at least one more year. shot mechanics are garbage as fuck lol

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
a triple double against PHX is understandable since PHX is garbage. but a triple double against the team favored to win the chip? when he's played fucking terrible against most other teams? naw man. dude was hailed as the next magic too lol

sick of everybody always talking about bringing 'showtime' back to the lakers. shit was damn near forty years ago, aint no fucking show fucking time coming back, EVER

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Holy shit that's deep lol I knew he was within the top 10 but the game's played is on some other shit.

Really put's things into perspective as far as his efficiency goes...