The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Man I don't think I yelled at my TV screen more than I ever did this game.

First of all, Beal was on some bitch shit slapping Draymond's face and than following with a hold to the neck when Dray clearly was boxed out in FRONT and held his position for the board. Completely uncalled for, he's lucky Dray didn't get a clean shot and have him kiss the hardwood.

Second of all, what the fuck is up with Kelly Oubre' swatting Klay twice when all dude was trying to do was break up the hold!? This short-short wearing fruitloop looking ass nigga was doing way too much, straight looking like a fairy and shit.

As for the remainder of the game, D. West held it down like a true vet with those impressive numbers off the bench. KD played well but again didn't have that defensive awareness he had the first two openers...

Once again too many turnover's, too many bricked wide open looks and poor closing out the open man which allowed for all those unecessary perimeter shots from the Wizards.

I never thought I'd get to say this but Looney played his ass off and changed the goddamn course of the game with those contributing points in the paint and defensive stops. Dude came out of nowhere with that run lol.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Man I don't think I yelled at my TV screen more than I ever did this game.

First of all, Beal was on some bitch shit slapping Draymond's face and than following with a hold to the neck when Dray clearly was boxed out in FRONT and held his position for the board. Completely uncalled for, he's lucky Dray didn't get a clean shot and have him kiss the hardwood.

Second of all, what the fuck is up with Kelly Oubre' swatting Klay twice when all dude was trying to do was break up the hold!? This short-short wearing fruitloop looking ass nigga was doing way too much, straight looking like a fairy and shit.

As for the remainder of the game, D. West held it down like a true vet with those impressive numbers off the bench. KD played well but again didn't have that defensive awareness he had the first two openers...

Once again too many turnover's, too many bricked wide open looks and poor closing out the open man which allowed for all those unecessary perimeter shots from the Wizards.

I never thought I'd get to say this but Looney played his ass off and changed the goddamn course of the game with those contributing points in the paint and defensive stops. Dude came out of nowhere with that run lol.

oubre do look like a skinny jean wearing treasure troll tho

as he was boxing out beale after blocking his shot, i did see draymon elbow beale pretty hard, then beale hit dray in the face

start it at 29 seconds, you can catch a glimpse of draymon's left elbow making hard contact w/ beale's stomach

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Couldn't watch tonight, just looking at stats and it looks like the bench hasn't done shit tonight. KD, Steph, and Klay all nearing 30 points, Draymond with 12 rebounds, but nobody on the bench has more than 6 points.

Last time I looked at the score in the 3rd quarter we were up by 12. Dubs been giving up huge leads every single game.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I missed the live feed and than watched up to the 3rdbefore my bro gave me the box score lol I probably sound like one of those old head's with the whole turnover notion the past few games but this shit is getting ridiculous... 25 is just carelessness and is ultimately what will keep costing us from closing out these games.

Bench was a no show other than JaVale's contribution on both end's within the first half and the two trey's from Swaggy at some point after.

Given the last game I think I'm good off the fact I didn't watch this one out like InfamousICON @InfamousICON or I would've lost my shit lol they just gotta tighten up on the defensive end, start playing with a little more smarts and stop throwing loose balls off assumption before the move or cut is initiated which I lost count of by the 3rd.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Missed the game a couple nights ago. Saw this video of Steph getting MVP chants in Staples Center, KD and Casspi nodding their heads with the chants in the background LMAO fuck the Clippers

Streamable - free video publishing
fucking hate doc rivers man. pretty sure he said our first chip was a fluke too

most one-sided rivalry in the history of sports

jordan bell was out there tho, i'm super pumped about this dude (no marty)

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
came back against the spurs tonight but they didn't have kawhi, i'll still take the W tho
Word, we got off to a sloppy start as per usual bar a few plays here and there in the first half. Spurs were sinking everything and were killing us with their rotation. Started playing our game after the half and it was pretty much a wrap by the 4th.

Poppovich getting thrown out was a little startling dude is usually composed as fuck he lost at after a questionable no-call on Bell's pivot. Klay was the MVP once again, although Steph, KD & Dray all put in some good numbers.

Once Kawhi's back, I can definitely see the Spurs giving us trouble in future along with Aldridge's off/def rebound ratio and points made in the paint.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Man the officiating was that fucking bad I had to walk out of the room a couple times before I broke something in my lounge room lol Celtics showed up in the last two halves but that doesn't negate the fact that we blew a lead that was 12-14 points going into the 3rd... Steph and Klay had horrible shooting numbers and whilst our defense was there the majority of the time, we couldn't convert in the offensive end. Basically gave them the game in the end as Kyrie was hardly on one for the majority of the game and KD rushed that possession at the end something serious.

Dude could've done a simple hesi/pump fake and catch Morris in the air for the easy dunk/lay-up but settled for a tough shot over the defender. Too many missed shots and costly/questionable decisions offensively.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Man the officiating was that fucking bad I had to walk out of the room a couple times before I broke something in my lounge room lol
yeah the foul at the end of the game when it was tied that led Kyrie to getting the go ahead 2 points with free throws was garbage. There was literally no foul lol

Overall though, I blame the shitty play of our team more than anything. We were up 17 at one point. Steph only scored 9 points against the best team in the NBA. We can't have that shit, especially with some bad calls coming our way.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah the foul at the end of the game when it was tied that led Kyrie to getting the go ahead 2 points with free throws was garbage. There was literally no foul lol

Overall though, I blame the shitty play of our team more than anything. We were up 17 at one point. Steph only scored 9 points against the best team in the NBA. We can't have that shit, especially with some bad calls coming our way.
Yeah that's when I got my walk on out of there lol and I'm with you on the bad play overall, no excuses here. Steph and Klay can't be as inconsistent as they were in that game that was all the way bad and borderline embarrasing considering the caliber of play we're capable of. Frustrating to see and hear that the Celtics are questionably on our level of play after what was solely a poor effort on our behalf...