The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dubs look like shit at the beginning of this game. Sloppy as fuck turnovers almost every possession.

Dubs look tired and like they don't want to play or something.

Hope they wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
After a slow and sloppy start, they picked it back up, tightened up on the defensive end after the second rotation and maintained the lead for the W.

A little sad to see Ian Clark sitting over on the opposing bench but he dropped a few from the perimeter and had reasonably good minutes in their lineup.

Dub's look like they're slowly starting to get that momentum back from the 3rd onwards but my boy Klay was the MVP tonight. He made a few solid lockdown play's, nice dishes, forced a few turnovers and made it rain beyond the arc giving us the edge going in the second. Also gotta give it up for KD's defensive contribution's with 7 blocks and breaking up NOLA's rhythm when it mattered most.

Going into Memphis we'll need to focus on those stops against Gasol and Conley... They've caught us sleeping in the prior season on multiple occasions so hopefully we show up for this one.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Saw some post saying cousins left his leg out to try and injure green at the end of the game
Boogie took the last shot and left his leg in an obvious extension which Draymond tried avoiding but lost his balance doing so and fell backwards onto the Dubs bench and started losing it, Boogie's face was priceless he knew what he was doing.

grizz got us

curry over there throwing his mouthpiece again, getting draymon w it
and just as I predicted... we got blown out the majority of the game coming off the W with both Curry and Durant getting ejected in the last minute. Bad form overall from the Dub's and Steph's foul trouble is getting beyond a joke with his constant reaching.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Jordan Bell had me wildin' in my living room with that shit... This dude's coming off the bench as a rookie and does that shit in the regular season like it's nothing lol I can't wait to see this kid develop.

As for the rest of the game not a bad W although they gotta stop falling asleep after these 16-18 point blowout's and accumulating these back to back turnover's due to lazy mistakes and lapse of concentration as there costing us too many point's.

Nick Young had some nice minutes dropping a few trey's including one that was from the parking lot deep although dude need's to go after loose ball's and start playing some consistent defense. I could count at least 3 time's this fool just stood there instead of going for the loose ball on some cbf shit.

We gotta get Omri going from beyond the arc at some point too, yet to get an open look in his first few minutes which I'm assuming Kerr will slowly start increasing once both of his ankle's are 100%... Still a lot to improve on going into this Raptor's matchup.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Not too bad, but as per usual, they blew a 17-18 point margin toward the end resulting in a win that was a little too close for comfort. Kerr's second rotation with Livingston, Iggy, West, Klay and KD was on point tonight.

Again, too many turnovers committed which result's in these big lead margin's diminishing toward the end. Klay held it down with the best overall play on both ends for the majority of the game. KD at a close second, although his D wasn't as prevalent tonight at all.

Props: :ab: and :ab: