Official golden state warriors thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the only reason i see dwight staying with the lake show is the money. really seems like he doesn't lime it there at all. if the warriors are able to swing getting dwight without completely blowing up the roster, that will be huge

Hella unlikely though, on the edit.

Need more info on this euro dude the dubs just drafted.

Last edited:

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I don't want to part ways with David Lee. Dude is a consistent double double and even tried to play when he was hurt. I want Lee to stay with us for the rest of his career. Now Bogut on the other hand, I wouldn't mind parting ways with him. Iggy is an exciting player but his jump shot and free throw shooting is inconsistent. Klay has a nice jumper, hits free throws and plays defense. I don't want to part ways with Klay either. Bogut can cut tho..

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I know some people have a fondness for adonal foyle and certain hatred for the lakers, but can we keep this thread about the current dubs... Cough*Fubu*cough....

May 12, 2006
fuck howard and iggy mayne dubbs gotta somehow find a way to put together a bench, I hate this time of year with a these lame as rumors. 1 thing I do know is those sleeved alternate jerseys have to be different cuz these past seasons were lame.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I wouldn't count out any free agency signing or trade with Jerry West in the front office. When I was a car salesperson, I would feel real good about bringing a deal to Jerry West.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
d.lee getting traded? been reading that the dubs are really shopping him around. one article had him and b. rush going to portland for lamarcus aldridge. d.lee put in a lot of work for this team hate to see him go. acquiring lamarcus would be huge tho.