Official GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2008-09 Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com

aight Dub fans...the new season is finally here and I BELIEVE this is going to be an interesting season to watch. Although the Warriors lost Baron Davis, Matt Barnes, Mickael Pietrus, Patrick O'Bryant and Kosta Perovic...the Dubs still look like a good team with the following new players...

-Anthony Randolph
-Anthony Morrow
-Corey Maggette
-Dan Dickau
-DeMarcus Nelson
-Dion Dowell
-Justin Williams
-Marcus Williams
-Richard Hendrix
-Rob Kurz
-Ronny Turiaf

there are a total of 19 players right now so they have to cut 4 players (hopefully Dan Dickau is one of them). Which 4 players do you guys think wont make the team? and how do you think the Warriors will do this season?

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
Is this the first preseason game?
Yeah, first preseason game

wait this is like a whole different team! i shoulda payed more attention in the off season..lol
haha yeah it was a dramatic off season. but yeah here is what the 19-player roster looks like right now...

-Kelenna Azubuike
-Marco Belinelli
-Andris Biedrins
-Dan Dickau
-Dion Dowell
-Monta Ellis
-Al Harrington
-Richard Hendrix
-Stephen Jackson
-Rob Kurz
-Corey Maggette
-Anthony Morrow
-DeMarcus Nelson
-Anthony Randolph
-Ronny Turiaf
-C.J. Watson
-Justin Williams
-Marcus Williams
-Brandan Wright

Feb 13, 2006
It's funny how NOBODY on this board liked Randolph when we drafted him. "Who the fuck is Randolph" ..... "Mullin is an idiot" ..... "How many forwards do we need".... "Who is this skinny muthafucka." Everybody was gettin on me when I said he was gonna be the steal of the draft.

Nov 5, 2004
It's funny how NOBODY on this board liked Randolph when we drafted him. "Who the fuck is Randolph" ..... "Mullin is an idiot" ..... "How many forwards do we need".... "Who is this skinny muthafucka." Everybody was gettin on me when I said he was gonna be the steal of the draft.
Not nobody, but most of the GSW fans.