~The Official Cubs Rule Thread~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Congrats to the Cubbies and the fans..... Tough pill to swallow but the better team won down the stretch once again. I thought MAYBE, just maybe this 3rd time would be a charm after watching my Indians in the World Series fail in 95 and in 97. Sucks big time still a day after but Congrats once again! oh and fuck Lebron and the Cavs for the jinx

Jan 5, 2006
Congrats to the Cubbies and the fans..... Tough pill to swallow but the better team won down the stretch once again. I thought MAYBE, just maybe this 3rd time would be a charm after watching my Indians in the World Series fail in 95 and in 97. Sucks big time still a day after but Congrats once again! oh and fuck Lebron and the Cavs for the jinx
Your time will come. My Giants fell in 89 (swept) and in 2002 (they were 8 outs away from winning). Then 8 years later they won, and won two more after. So every dog has its day. Cubs proved it. Congrats to both teams, it was a great game!