Official Angels 2012 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
...Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Orange County, CA

I know there are few Angel fans on here, but I don't want to chime in on other threads. So far its a shaky start, but last night, our 3-4-5 hitters finally all hit in the same game. I'm not worried that Pujols hasn't hit a HR yet. He will have 30+ at the end of the year. They need to figure out what to do at 3B because Callaspo sucks offensively and we need Trumbo in the line up. He needs to hurry up and learn to field better at third. He hit 29HRs last season and CANT be on the bench. Finally, our bullpen sucks balls. Something needs to be done there

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MIKE SCIOSCIA'S TEAMS USUALLY HAVE ROUGH STARTS.

AND THEY START PICKING UP STEAM AFTER THE ALL STAR GAME.

AS LONG AS THEY CAN KEEP PICKING UP WINS. TO KEEP THEM FROM BEING BURIED IN THE DIVISION. THEY'LL BE FINE.

PUJOLS. IS GETTING A GOOD LOOK AT AL PITCHING. HE'S TOO GOOD OF A HITTER TO HOLD DOWN FOR LONG.

WILSON LOOKING GOOD THOUGH.

THIS TEAM GOTS POTENTIAL.

CANT WAIT FOR HOME GAMES AGAINST THE YANKEES,RED SOX,AND DODGERS.

SHIT GONNA BE CRACKIN

Sep 15, 2009
I'll be there Friday against Orioles. Got a deal on field level seats at $30 a ticket, section 107. That's probably the best I'll do all season unless I cough up a lot more cash. Can't wait for home games against red sox and Yankees. I'll get tix to those but nose bleeds. As long as I don't get a ticket for drinking in the parking lot again lmao. Fuckin pigs gave me one a few years ago and it was over $200

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I GOTTA CHECK THE SCHEDULE. THE GAMES AGAINST THE RANGERS SHOULD BE GOOD TOO.

FUCK THEM PIGS...THEY SOME ASSHOLES.

BUT THEIR ON THAT SHIT...EVER SINCE ONE OF MY BOYS GOT KILLED AT THE WORLD SERIES.

BUT EITHER WAY, I LOVE BASEBALL SEASON

Sep 15, 2009
Rangers brought all the momentum from last season. They can straight up mash. I haven't paid attention to their pitching other than Yu Darvish, but hopefully they have a lack of good pitching when it counts. I love baseball season too. I still play in Sunday league and its more motivating when I play after watching the pros lol

Sep 15, 2009
Yeah I remember you saying your boy has a scholarship to Servite. Just make sure he doesn't slip up with grades. I've played ball since I was 4 and the goal was to go pro, same as everyone else who loves the game. I was solid at the high school level but that was it. Even if your kid doesn't go pro, a full ride to play ball at a university is a gift that he should take advantage of. I have a few friends that got full rides to UCLA, UCI, and Cal State Dominguez Hills. They didn't make it pro but got a free education

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i miss living in OC an going to Angel games on weekends an shit now i gotta drive my ass to Oakland for games shits weak an jus to finish what was said it the A's thread we got mad heads who rock Angels gear here all of a sudden since they signed Albert An CJ its kinda sad now

Sep 15, 2009
Money talks, I don't blame you. When I was up there, I passed some really nice areas heading towards Sparks. The houses were bitchin. They had amazing views and were right across the street from a nice golf course

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Yeah money talks plus the way jobs are these days i would have been stupid to let that pass up ive been thinking about moving back up there if there were any jobs that paid well enough i wouldnt have to struggle my ass off to pay bills an shit but yeah heard its bad down there my family stays in Graden Grove

Sep 15, 2009
Luckily I've maintained my job for years so I wouldn't know how bad the job world is. I've was born and raised in Santa Ana.

Haren threw a great game. Even though Brian Fuentes is having a good inning, I'm glad that fuckin bumb is out of an Angels uniform