The Official 49ers VS Seahawks Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Niners' Anthony Dixon rips into Seattle 'She-Hawks'

Sunday night's NFC West showdown between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks isn't a tilt that needs any more gasoline poured on the fire to motivate the masses. But a combination of mouthy athletes and Twitter has provided exactly that.

In a tweet he's since deleted, 49ers reserve running back Anthony Dixon went to town Wednesday night:

"Extra weight on the racks all week getting less sleep preparing for these She-Hawks," Dixon wrote. "I love hostile environments Imma feel right at home ... "

An aggressive bit of poetry from Dixon, considering he didn't even carry the ball in Sunday's win over the Green Bay Packers. It's now on his teammates to fend off a Seahawks contingent fully aware of the slight after linebacker K.J. Wright -- who went to Mississippi State with Dixon -- shared the back's words with the locker room.

"lol the she hawks?? I'll be sure relay the message to the fellas," Wright tweeted, before erasing his words, too. "It's gone be a long night for you and the forty whiners."

sounds like an argument here on the siccness...."she-hawks"..."forty whiners"....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Can't wait for this one. this is the first of 3 games we'll be playing these fools for sure.
I hope we get the W up there, I got lynch and wilson on my fantasy teams and can't really afford to bench em so I hope the score is like 42-35

Props: BUTCHER 206
Dec 12, 2006
Seattle is a bush league "city" the Seahawks are a joke of a franchise with zero, zero relevance to the NFL as a league except as being the platform of which Jerome Bettis, one of the all time greats, used to bow off before he rode into the sunset.

The entire city of Seattle owes Deangleo Williams a thank you letter because said Carolina RB was about to expose you as what you are, a half ass football team that can barely, barely, manage to produce anything that resembles a win on the road

Your team (minus beast mode) is a joke, your coach is a joke and I look forward to us stomping the hell out of you back into obscurity when you belong you hoe ass proud for nuthin mudda fukkas

Last edited: